Pics of my roll bar with Roll Bar Rapz

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Ericr67 said:
Oh, I guess that would be "viper blue", looks purple to me. Either way your ride looks "hideous".

P.S. Kinda sucks when people rag on your stuff doesn't it? If you don't like it don't do it yourself.

Everyone expresses their own opinion on here, get over it. I said I liked the rollbar wrap, but I hate the rims.

And it's Sonic Blue, not purple or "viper blue". Hate on it all you want.

markblack96attrack.jpg

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
viperbluelx said:
Everyone expresses their own opinion on here, get over it. I said I liked the rollbar wrap, but I hate the rims.

As the old saying goes, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

If you feel you must express your dislike of someone else's style there are numerous ways to do it. Some are more eloquent than others. Saying that someone's choice in rims is "hideous" portays you in a more negative light than what it is that you are saying. What you say and how you present yourself says just as much about a reflection of your personality as it does about your opinion on the subject.

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
fangstang said:
You installed it yourself? Great job! Looks amazing! I plan on adding one to my coupe sometime soon. I was wondering where can I find one for my coupe? And what did it run ya?

The install really wasn't that bad at all. It took me about the same as the guy that wrote that web page (around a total of 8 hours) and that was working super slow and taking my time with every step. I must have measured and adjusted the position of it a dozen times before I started to drill.

I bought mine from Livermore Performance, but it was far from a pleasant experience. The roll bar comes in three pieces (the loop, and 2 rear supports). Their shipping method was to hold the two rear pieces against the loop and then wrap it in thin plastic wrap... that's it. So, needless to say, when I finally got it the pieces had rubbed against eachother and they were ALL scratched up. I went back and forth with the company, supervisors, etc. and all they had to offer me for receiving a completely scratched up roll bar was "$10 for some spray paint". Pretty much the worst customer service experience. I ended up sanding the whole roll bar down and repainting it.

So, I would definitely NOT recommend Livermore Performance! Autopower roll bars are sold through a variety of other vendors. I don't remeber exactly what it cost, but it was in the upper $300s for the roll bar and just over $100 for shipping.

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
99cobranix said:
You should get black rotors!

Maybe some carbon fiber rotors and pads like the formula one guys... those might be kinda pricey though :poke:

Nice rims there 99cobranix and Matt A!!! :rockon:

Ericr67

The Cobra Beast
Established Member
viperbluelx said:

And it's Sonic Blue, not purple or "viper blue". Hate on it all you want.

markblack96attrack.jpg

Hate it, plezz. Dat is 1 bad sled, YO! Luv dat paint job bro! Bet dat get um goin' roolin down in da hood. Bet da village of da "Mustang World" iz missin one of their iddiot's right bout now. Tell me cuz, how much hp do them phat ass stickers give ya? Much props to ya ride!!!

Users who are viewing this thread