Pics of my old car (not mustang)

427' Cobra

Honda Sucks
Established Member
i know it's not a mustang but i just wanted to see what u guys think this is my old car i broke 3 motor mounts from powershifting it, all my friends that own imports were like u need a mustang (because that's the car i want) these imports can't take the way u drive u need a muscle car. i have been wanting a mustang but couldn't afford one. now that the car is broke i am saving up for a 87-93 5.0 coupe and i sold that one but the same day i sold it, it got stolen i got to keep the money because i told the guy i didn't have it but i do i am saving for that mustang it was a 91 nissan sentra SE-R i bought a japen motor and trans and put it in there, i beat all those si civics and gsr integra's and stuff i raced a guy that had a 90 mustang 5.0L he said that he had intake and full exhaust we stayed side by side from a stop until 120 then we both let off i was happy that i stayed with him. i had intake full exhaust and powershifting on my side (LOL) well tell me what u guys think
click on the image for larger picture

96SVT

Established Member
did you put the sunny grille on there or was it already on there when you bought it?

96SVT

Established Member
Oh , and did you buy that car from a guy named Serban?? Just wondering.
Chris

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think you're way overdue for that Mustang you're hungering after. :)

427' Cobra

Honda Sucks
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I think you're way overdue for that Mustang you're hungering after. :)

LOL me too

no i didn't buy it from who ever u said i traded with one of my friends i used to work with

no my friend put it one before we traded but that's one of the reasons why i loved that car because that of the sunny grill everybody would look at my car

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread