Pics of My Newest Project... MK4 Supra

slow90coupe

Established Member
Ever since I saw the first Fast and Furious movie I have always wanted a MK4 Supra and a few months ago I finally got lucky enough to pick one up. While the car still needs a ton of work and money spent on it, I'm happy with how it's starting to look. It is an NA automatic right now, but I'm planning on swapping in a r154 trans and putting a single turbo on it this winter, in addition to a lot of other things. Anyways, here's a few pics of the car as it was when I picked it up 2 months ago.

IMG_3978_zps2e3f76de.jpg

IMG_3985_zpsa5004226.jpg

IMG_3997_zps8259b50b.jpg

And here is the car as of today.

DSC_0641_zpsg8xqxmlz.jpg

DSC_0646_zpslgf3rxip.jpg

DSC_0653_zpsbqwgcxdj.jpg

DSC_0663_zpseazaoawu.jpg

DSC_0676_zpskrlb2zcf.jpg

DSC_0681_zpsl7gpki3y.jpg

DSC_0683_zpspdrf1znb.jpg

DSC_0684_zpsslpglcvu.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
**** YOU!!

lol with that said. Kick ass supra man and excellent save!! That thing is super clean now, I am super jealous. A Mk4 is definitely on my list of cars to build.

GT915

Established Member
WOW...NICE SAVE!! When I saw the first couple of pics, I figured you'd get blasted for the body kit. That thing is turning out really nice. Those polished wheels look great...are they hard to keep nice?

slow90coupe

Established Member
Thanks everyone. Yeah the body kit had to go, lol. I took it off within 15 minutes of having the car home.

WOW...NICE SAVE!! When I saw the first couple of pics, I figured you'd get blasted for the body kit. That thing is turning out really nice. Those polished wheels look great...are they hard to keep nice?

Thanks man. I don't know about how easy these wheels are going to be to clean because I just put them on 2 days ago, but they shouldn't be too bad.

MarkerGT

Established Member
Car is looking great! That body kit was terrible. I hope cleaning up the damage from removing the body kit is easy.

I like the wheels, but TE37 like wheels are so common. I feel like it could look great with some other wheel choices. Keep it up and great save!

Zemedici

Established Member
Varrstoens yeah?

btw, could you PM me what you paid for it, if its ok with you? Looking to potentially get one soon so I wanna know what I'm up against. I've been researching TT prices and oh my LORD

96dreamer

Established Member
100x better with the stock moldings on it. Looks like a solid base for a 10 second car.

slow90coupe

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I went with the wheels because they cost literally 1/4 of what any other custom wheels would cost, so I don't think I could make a better choice for $1200. Plus, the whole mesh wheel game is completely played out to me since I've had a few sets of HRE's and CCW's. I won't say how much I paid for it, but I will say that as it sits I have less than 15k in it.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Going to be an awesome project. I'm excited to see where this is going.

+1 for being glad you did away with the body kit lol. Clean and simple is the way to go!

Planter

Banned
outstanding. glad you took that hideous kit off and restored it back to it's original greatness.

can't wait to see what you have in store for her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread