Toplesss

Established Member
Here are some pics of my 05 YFZ 450. Just thought Id share. :beer:

ff.jpg

ggg.jpg

WaznMe

Enzyte RICER RECOMMENDED.
Established Member
looks fast..... how much did that thing cost you?? I had a couple 4wheelers, but they got stolen night b4 I was supposed to take them to the dealer so they could fix a few problems...:cryying:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
OMG, I love the YFZ 450. I am going to be either getting one of those or wait until Suzuki comes out with their Z 450. I love the Suzuki's too. Your bike looks kick ass man. Those Quadtech plastics are awsome. NIce Buy!

kiesta00

Established Member
Geez I bet that thing is badass. I drove my friend's 400ex a couple of times and that thing is a beast...it probably doesn't compare to 45+ hp! nice

SynMan5.0

Established Member
:bowdown: :rockon: :thumbsup: Sweet! I had a Banshee, but sold it to get my '04 Cobra. I rode a friend's new YFZ450 and was skeptical because it's a four stroke, but holy crap! Those things run! After I buy all the mods I want for the Cobra and get my '89 LX done, that's my next purchase. Awesome quad!

Last edited by a moderator:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Cool, I have some 4 wheelers, hope to get a racing one some day.

-2003 Honda Rincon ES
-2002 Honda Rancher ES

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Wow, I'm jealous, that thing LOOKS sik an IS sik! Congrats and be careful. I just sold my Warrior to get my new fullsize. Hopefully after a few more toys I will be able to get that same bike. Rock on!

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
whoa...... did you buy it off someone on exriders? it already has a sparks pipe and shit.i remember you saying you had another bike before you got the 300. but now a 450. that thing is MEAN.

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
Sweet. That thing with some paddles would kick ass in the dunes! Damn I love the blacked out quad look. I've been thinking about a Honda TRX450R in black.

Toplesss

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words fellas! I have had it for a month. I drove 2 hours to get a holdover 04 for 6300. They are selling 04's in my area for 6799, and not a penny less. So I drive 2 hours to get it and when I arrive they tell me that we have a problem. They sold my 04 the night before. I made it clear I was not happy. While we talked out what they were gonna do for me to make it right the truck shows up with the first 05 YFZ. I tell them that selling me the 05 for the price they quoted me for the 04, I would be happy. They agreed. I was so happy. My local dealer still today doesnt have an 05 in yet. I got a deal of deals.

kiesta00...The difference between a 400 ex and they YFZ is about the same as a stock GT and a Kenne Bell 03 Cobra. Its a totally different machine. Its 25 lbs lighter and makes about 25 more horsepower. My buddy has a piped CR 250 and we are dead nuts even till I hit the rev-limiter in 5th. :rockon:

Here is what it did look like.

ggggg.jpg

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
BAd ass muthaf*cking bike dude. My brother just one of those 2 weeks ago and he has a LOT of atv experience and he loves it. In your opinion, how does it stack up to a banshee or raptor (or old school 250R)? I have a grizzly and I think that hauls butt. The race bikes scare the hell out of me

Toplesss

Established Member
MikeDoom...I have raced a Raptor and beat it pretty bad. In its defense all it had was a Pro-Circuit slip on pipe. I have raced a 250R with a LRD 310 big bore and pulled him by 2 quad lenghts. He said I was the first 4-wheeler to beat him. I bet you Grizzly is awesome. I have seen a few on the trails and they look like they haul. :beer:

rust0r...I have heard they are good for 75-80 stock.

Future 5.0...I am not sure how to respond to your post, so before I come off rude let me just say that your "buddies" bike looks great. As far as the "R's all the way" comment. I rode both and thought the Honda was a little weak. Plus the kickstart isnt for me. :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's one wild looking ATV. My son-in-law has one, but near as nice as that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread