Pics of my new house! (and its minor transformation)

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
The Cobra is on the back burner for a while now....this is why!

I had the Birch in front of the house pruned and the 2 crab apple trees removed that you can see in this pic...
P_0_87343_07370327JPEG.jpg

frontofhouse.jpg

The Living room and dining room carpet was ripped out and we put in 3.5" Brazilian Cherry...
Before...
P_1_87343_07370327JPEG.jpg

P_2_87343_07370327JPEG.jpg

After...
photo4.jpg

Upstairs Hall Bathroom was painted Chocolate...
chocobathroom.jpg

2.25" oak was put in the master bedroom and it was repainted Gentle Rain....
photo9.jpg

The family room had the travertine tile wall already, so we painted it Egyptian Pyramid and we are covering the maple engineered wood (fading badly in spots) with carpet. We also set the spot for the Samsung on an articulating mount....
photo8.jpg

familyroompainted.jpg

The foyer and kitchen floor was torn up and replaced by 18x18 porcelain tile laid on 45s...
photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

The master bathroom was torn down to the studs and the shower was made about 1 foot wider and we added a rain shower head, a regular shower head and a hand held. The glass will all be frameless....
bathroomstudded.jpg

bathroomdrywalled.jpg

photo10.jpg

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I know what you're going through, I tore down our guest bathroom and den to the studs and remodeled them both last year, plus tore out all the carpet in the house and had all the hardwood refinished. Needless to say the Cobra didn't get any attention until a few months ago.

Nice upgrades, good lookin' work.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
nice, been there done that. its alot of hard work but it sure pays off in the end. congrats

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought I was just going to see some minor changes. LOL! A bit more major and really nicely done. Must feel like a completely different house now. I like the changes you made.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I closed on the house on May 6th and the guys started May 7th. I should be able to move in on the 26th.....or atleast the pod is coming on the 26th and getting unloaded. The furniture we ordered is getting delivered on the 26th, but we may push it back until that Friday.....its all up in the air now. They still have some painting to do....grout the tile.... new base board and quarter round....sand and finish the wood floors and lay carpet in some spots....we'll see.:coolman:

They are doing the rain head as a surprise really. I just wanted an updated look and the guy doing the work does a lot of custom and high end houses so he suggested it and I agreed.

JasonW

2xScrewed Vert
Established Member
Nice looking place. Really liking the hardwood floors. Have them all through my house. Alot easier to deal with than carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread