Pics of my new Cobra I got last week.

pattoncars

Established Member
Its a long story behind this car but anyway. Its a 03 Mineral Gray coupe with 10th anniversary interior and a few other mods like:

2.3 Whipple Blower
Built 4r70w auto tranny
3.0 blower pulley with I think a 4lb lower
2 cobra Interceptor Gauges with a A/F wide band
Large after market heat exchanger(brand unknown)
Metco Idlers
60lb injectors
KB boost-a-pump
H&R Sport Spring Set
Billetflow IRS brace
Mid-Length Headers
W/ off-road X-pipe
Bassani cat-back exhaust
Sct MAF
Sct X2 tuner
10th Anniversary Full interior with 10th ann. calipers
Some kind of CAI made out of carbon fiber
Accufab single blade polished throttle body

Since I got this thing I've cleaned it up a little and bought some new headlights, some chrome wheels, a new blower belt,some high-flow cats and some new chrome tips. I plan on lowering the front down another half an inch.
Here is a before pics.
IMAG0183-1.jpg

IMAG0185-1.jpg

IMAG0189-1.jpg

Here are a few taken last night.
IMAG0339-1.jpg

IMAG0346-1.jpg

IMAG0347-1.jpg

IMAG0349-1.jpg

IMAG0342-1.jpg

BearsFTW18

Established Member
is murfreesboro anywhere near Gatlinburg and the smokies?? reason I ask is my parents have a house down there in Wears Valley(such a beautiful place) and I'm planning on coming down sometime in the summer, I'd love to meet up with some fellow cobras down there and cruise the mountains, gatlinburg, pigeon forge, etc :)

pattoncars

Established Member
is murfreesboro anywhere near Gatlinburg and the smokies?? reason I ask is my parents have a house down there in Wears Valley(such a beautiful place) and I'm planning on coming down sometime in the summer, I'd love to meet up with some fellow cobras down there and cruise the mountains, gatlinburg, pigeon forge, etc :)

Murfreesboro is in the center of Tenn. I'm about 3 hours from Gatlinburg but the wife and I go there often though.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Wow, that thing needed some love for sure. Glad it got in the hands of someone to take care of it. It looks great now. Not my first choice on wheels, but better than the FR500s. I always wondered how 10th interior would look on my MG coupe.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Wow, that thing needed some love for sure. Glad it got in the hands of someone to take care of it. It looks great now. Not my first choice on wheels, but better than the FR500s. I always wondered how 10th interior would look on my MG coupe.

you hate fr500s so much hahahaha. You're really gonna hate my cobra when I put up the new pics with my anthracite fr500s :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread