Pics of my Mobile Detail Truck/Daily Driver

heavenly

Established Member
08 F150 with 30,000 on the clock. 22x9 Wheels, 285/35/22 Tires, Lowered 3.5 inches in the front, 2 in the rear. Recon Smoked Taillights and Third Brake Light, AVS Headlight Covers, Carriage Works Grill. I know the rear could me lowered more, but I carry 50 gallons of water and all my detailing supplies in the bed. Gives me another inch, plus I like the raked look!! Enjoy!!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
heavenly,

That is a very cool idea to have the pressure washer & clean water all set-up & tucked away in the truck like that. Good luck & the truck is clean bro... ! :coolman:

heavenly

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I wanted to take a different approach to a mobile detailing vehicle. Many people choose Cargo Vans or a Trailer to haul their detailing equipment. I just wanted to do things a bit differently! I originally wanted to do this to a DSG Lightning, but I got a great deal on this truck!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
How do you like the Undercover? We installed 2 just this week fro my local Ford dealer and they love them. Nice looking service vehicle. Get a nice chrome exhaust tip on there to top it off.

heavenly

Established Member
How do you like the Undercover? We installed 2 just this week fro my local Ford dealer and they love them. Nice looking service vehicle. Get a nice chrome exhaust tip on there to top it off.

I like it a lot. My only issue is the metal brackets they use to mount to the truck have started showing signs of rust, and the two metal rings at the very front of the bed as well. Besides that though it was a nice purchase and worked out great! I eventually plan on getting a roll pan and getting the exhaust dumped or picking up a side exhaust kit!!!

canibus

Established Member
only thing I don't like are the rims. They're nice but they just don't fit the rest of the color scheme. Props on keeping it clean though.

SvilleCobra

Established Member
Very nice set-up! You do any work up in the Cleveland area?

Attending the Arthritis Show this Summer....you going to be there?

Last edited:

heavenly

Established Member
Very nice set-up! You do any work up in the Cleveland area?

Attending the Arthritis Show this Summer....you going to be there?

I'll be there and at Good Guys that weekend! My company and Buckeye Stangs are putting on a show in June! I posted the details up on the Midwest Section here on SVT. You should check it out. I would do some work up there but it depends on how profitable it would be for me to make the trip or not. It's about 2 hours from where I am at. Not opposed to the idea though!!! LOL. Thanks for the compliment!

Users who are viewing this thread