Pics of my JDM R33 Nissan Skyline (alot)..56K good luck!

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I arrived here in Okinawa Japan 2 weeks ago...I sadly sold my 93 Reef Blue Coupe several months ago for the move, but I just picked this little cream puff earlier this week. Car was very well taken care of and the previous owner hated to part with it. It is a 1995 R33 Nissan Skyline GTS....Has about 86k kilometers or around 50k miles. I was originally looking for a GTS-T with a 2.5 turbo motor, but every single one I looked at was an automatic or was hammered to the ground. This one has the weak 2.0 inline 6 cyl SOHC, but was super clean and had a factory 5 speed. I have already located a rb26DETT motor with the turbos, wiring harness, ECU and tranny from a GTR. The swap will be pretty involved since it came from a GTR- R32...I have to source a 5 speed from a GTS-T as well.

Original paint and interior..
Anyway here are the pics...........ENJOY!!!!

dsc00821ok9.jpg

dsc00808na6.jpg

dsc00807no6.jpg

dsc00803oz8.jpg

dsc00801ey0.jpg

dsc00800zw5.jpg

dsc00798yj3.jpg

Some interior shots....

dsc00805od3.jpg

dsc00795wh5.jpg

dsc00796am1.jpg

dsc00806jk8.jpg

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I paid a whopping 2900 U.S. dollars cash for the car. LOL As far as bringing it to the states, the only Skyline's authozed in writing by DOT and NHTSA are those manufactured between Jan 1996 and Jun 1998. All others could be brought in on bonded titles...really have to do my research on dealing with a RI Registered Importer. I would be looking at 9-11k just to get it from here to the states.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really clean looking Skyline. I have to agree about not doing too much with it. It just looks so nice the way it is. Whatever you decide to do, best of luck with it. I love the silver paint by the way.

Gix1k4

Established Member
Nice, clean car you have there. A friend of mine has one, but I have no idea what model it is. He seldom drives it.(pay no attention to the rice in the background)

BBQ5.jpg

brentman2007

Established Member
I personally dont care for the styling of those cars at all. I think supras are a much more ahead of their time in styling than skylines.

But I think I am the only one with this opinion. and i know many that think skylines are the shiznit, including my friends and they can be super fast.

:beer: so congrats on the car and thi R33s style is actually not to shabby :beer:

Last edited:

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
Nice car man you will not be disappointed. I spent a year over there and I loved it. Don't know how long you have been there or how many times but just go down south and find some street races. There will be guys there that know there shit and will give you the hook up. Good luck with it, and be safe. Looks like Camp Foster?

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Picture is from Foster, but I actually work MCAS Futenma in Flightline at HMM-262. Been here two weeks now, and after my two years here, I have 4 years to retirement at 20 yrs. I have already been on zeroyon.com ...that is where most all the racers, tuners and drifters are there. It is actually the place I found the RB26DETT for sale. Gotta learn some Japanese though....let two girls slip away today cause we couldn't understand each other!

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
Car looks good man,...

Not to hi-jack your thread, Here is my friend's JDM R32 GT-R 74k Kilo on the clock Here in Delaware!!!! And Tagged
carstuff001.gif

carstuff003.gif

carstuff002.gif

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
1st off that is a sick car, the R33 is my absolute favorite style of Skyline and I don't think they will make another model that has as clean of lines as those do. 2nd, did I read that right when you said it has a 2.0 I-6? if so that is a tiny ass 6cyl. How much power does that motor make anyways? Oh yeah and your car is super clean and well kept, good find:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread