Pics of my CSVT

Red99CSVT

Established Member
Primalzer1998 I know what you mean I had the car a week before I flew back to Hawaii and I washed my car 4 times cause my dad lives on a dirt road and it didn't matter how slow I went it still got dirty driving down it.

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
Yea those rims look good! I like em alot. Good choice Red99.
...and the paint on the car looks like its been well cared for...very shiny

Red99CSVT

Established Member
It must have been owned by some little old lady or something there are only a few minor chips in the paint the car was bone stock and only had 64,600 miles on it when I bought it. It's definetly the best one I found for sale anywhere near Wa. Thanks for the comments everyone I'm glad you all like how it looks.

SHOTIME2669

CSVT#49
Established Member
I think they look pretty good. Although I'm one for full chrome. The wheels I have when I bought them were supposed to be bronze (which I think looks good with the T-red), but they turned out to be titantium, which looks more gunmetal gray.

sidejl1.jpg

wheelsxc8.jpg

Last edited:

Red99CSVT

Established Member
That looks nice shotime my biggest thing was that I didn't want a 5 spoke wheel I like them but it seems like everybody has them. Your car looks good did you do a brake upgrade?

SHOTIME2669

CSVT#49
Established Member
Yea I guess I love the 5-spoke look, but I also don't mind the FSVT euro wheels either.

As for the brakes, not really an upgrade... just bought cross-drilled rotors and painted my calipers. I'm working on upgrading to the brackets being sold over at www.contour.org by Tom (Warmonger). They allow you to use the larger FSVT rotors in the front and then let you move the SVT front rotors to the rear.

slicktsax

Established Member
hey shotime with that kit that allows u to move the front calipers to the rear, will u still be able to use the parking brake? i know on some rear aftermarket caliper kits for other cars u cant use the parking brake with the new calipers.

Users who are viewing this thread