Pics of my CSVT

Red99CSVT

Established Member
Hi everyone I just wanted to share a few pics of my CSVT I had it about a week until I put rims and tires on it my only justification was the tires needed to be replaced so I changed them out, lol. Let me know what you all think.

Before the new rims

slicktsax

Established Member
i like the wheel design itself but me personally i dont care for black rims no matter what design it is. but they will turn heads. and i do like your taste, u didn't get some ricey wheel like all those rice burner civic want to be racers.

MeanMachine

Established Member
slicktsax said:
i like the wheel design itself but me personally i dont care for black rims no matter what design it is. but they will turn heads. and i do like your taste, u didn't get some ricey wheel like all those rice burner civic want to be racers.
i got the stockers in black....i think it adds some pizazzz to it:D

MeanMachine

Established Member
779470018_l.jpg

i think theres some older ones i posted up on here when i bought the car too....

Primalzer1998

Established Member
Hey mean machine, where did you get your wheels done, and for how much. They look pretty badass, I also have a t-red, and have been wondering how the painted E1 wheels looked, and now that i've seen them, wow!

-Jon

Primalzer1998

Established Member
It depends, I've now seen the fully painted on the t-red, and the lip. Personally I like the blacked out. Definitly doesn't work on some colors and some cars. I guess it's ok on the t-red compared to the black or silver where they look incredible. If i could I'd rather just get my black painted for the summers and some steelies for the winter. Anyone know if 15" steelies will clear?

Red99CSVT

Established Member
Meanmachine that looks really good better than I thought it would. I agree with ryanblacksvt though a lip really helps which is why I went with them my rims are also 17" and the stockers are 16". Yours looks good really good.

MeanMachine

Established Member
i bought the car like that....i have no idea if they were done by the previous owner or came like that from the factory.....i really like the way they look...i love the combo of red and black and had they been regular color i probably wouldnt have bothered to go down to the dealership and take a look at it

i would like a 17" rim especially in the stock style

Last edited:

MeanMachine

Established Member
Primalzer1998 said:
Hey mean machine, where did you get your wheels done, and for how much. They look pretty badass, I also have a t-red, and have been wondering how the painted E1 wheels looked, and now that i've seen them, wow!

-Jon

thanks man...appreciate it

Primalzer1998

Established Member
Just got these pictures taken yesterday. Nice cool day, glad I did these because it's raining and freezing and there's a nice layer of ice over my car :(

2191401640100673531S600x600Q85.jpg

2376481470100673531S600x600Q85.jpg

2918265030100673531S600x600Q85.jpg

2877109430100673531S600x600Q85.jpg

2765581380100673531S600x600Q85.jpg

2716057460100673531S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:

Lou

I'm partial to the stock wheels, but the ones you have combine with the T-Red to give the car a nice stealth look. I'm glad you have clean brake hardware, because I hate seeing open wheels with rustball calipers underneath. Speaking of clean, "[Bill Lumbergh impression begins] I'm gonna go ahead and kinda suggest that you vacuum and Armor-all that interior, okay? Thaaanks."

Last edited:

Primalzer1998

Established Member
Lou said:
I'm partial to the stock wheels, but the ones you have combine with the T-Red to give the car a nice stealth look. I'm glad you have clean brake hardware, because I hate seeing open wheels with rustball calipers underneath. Speaking of clean, "[Bill Lumbergh impression begins] I'm gonna go ahead and kinda suggest that you vacuum and Armor-all that interior, okay? Thaaanks."

Yeah definitly need to clean the car out, but its so hard to keep the interior clean when you have a dirt and rock driveway and all of the snow melting, and it just gets dirty in a day. So I'm waiting until spring to really give a good cleaning, cause its just a waste of my time to clean it through like 2 to 3 times per week. But yeah I know that it needs a good shampooing of the carpet and clean and armor-all the interior! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread