Pics of my cars of this two months #1

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I had a friend that used to go ice climbing up frozen waterfalls like that one. I would never do it though, ha. Nice pictures.

u1cobra

Established Member
It's nice to see that it is driven in such a beautiful country. Clean car as well. Keep up the nice pics as well
Thanks again, yeah I will!:)

Both part 1 and 2 of the threads are awesome!!! Japan is one of my top places to visit. I love the country outside of the busy cities, very very beautiful. Awesome pics and awesome rides!!!
Thank you very much. Me too love country side.
I want to do road trip around back country of U.S. oneday.

very cool

was it a real pain in the ass to get the car over there and get it registered and such?
Thank you!
Yes my country's law is a little hard to ride American muscle cars, but we doing well always.;)

Just browsed through your #2 thread. This one is even better. Great photos and videos! Japan is such a beautiful country. I'm happy that I was able to visit there multiple times some years ago. :)
Thank you Bob, as always!:)
Come visit over here again oneday!

u1cobra

Established Member
I had a friend that used to go ice climbing up frozen waterfalls like that one. I would never do it though, ha. Nice pictures.
I never thinking to doing ice climb, but I had interest when I saw.
But, I will never doing, haha.
Thank you!:)

u1cobra

Established Member
Like thread 1 these pics are awesome!! Very beautiful scenery!! Really like the r32!!
Thank you again!:)
R32 is my favorite Skyline too!

Ditch that front plate!
Nope!

As always, I love your DSG Cobra! Drool! :)

Your buddy's Skyline is really nice. Awesome that he is going to be shipped to the U.S. soon.
Thank you again Bob!:)
Yes, his Skyline is excellent. He also has a red fire Terminator in the stateside.
I'm jealous him. lol

Nice pics. How is there no one on that beach? Haha
Thank you!:)
Still a little cold for swim.
Some surfers and some foreign tourists were in the beach of #2 pic, I took a pic without them well;).
Beach of pic #6 was almost no one, it was 07:30 morning.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
By the way, what is your rear tire setup like? What size tires are you running and did you get the rims widened?

u1cobra

Established Member
By the way, what is your rear tire setup like? What size tires are you running and did you get the rims widened?
315/35 on 17x10.5 rims(Wheel Replicas) with 15mm wheel spacers, and low profile IRS bolts, slightly roll fenders.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Very nice pics. Cobra, SVT Focus look very nice. Scenery looks very nice in your country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread