Pics of my C6Z, a friends C5Z, and Cobra.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Man take a picture of just a C5Z and it looks sick, then put a C6Z next to that same car and it looks like complete shit.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Well cody might be ordering my CNC LS7 heads from livernois next month but I am on the border about just slapping a Procharger on it along with a clutch and NT01 Drag Radials. After that, probably add a high-rise hood...as you can see on the C5 Z06 in pictures. It'd basically be a ZR1 hood without the window.

Looks sick! The NT01s arent drag radials or available in our size, I think you mean the NT05R's. But get pics after that hood that one looks sick I really want one of those Z06 Carbon hoods too

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Is that state capitol? I havent been to either state capitol or no problem raceway in years. I want to go back to check out some racing. Great looking cars!

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
So how do you like the sound with ZR1 mufflers when the valves open? :D

Love it, sounds like a funny car according to most people that work near my business. :burnout:

Man take a picture of just a C5Z and it looks sick, then put a C6Z next to that same car and it looks like complete shit.

Hahah I love the FRC style regardless but I know what you mean. :beer:
C6Z appearance does take away from the sexy body lines and style of the C5Z once they are next to one another.

Looks sick! The NT01s arent drag radials or available in our size, I think you mean the NT05R's. But get pics after that hood that one looks sick I really want one of those Z06 Carbon hoods too

Ah, thats exactly what I meant lol I definitely pulled that out my arse. NT05R's in our size but then I just found some 18'' slicks/skinnies that are custom for our car that someone had available on the CF. IDK quite yet, but I will be investing in some sticky tires in the future prior to running my car at the track again.

If I get that C6Z carbon hood I'll for sure post pics, I f'n love that hood.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Ya theres a Stealth Drag pack for sale on there that are sick, Ya that carbon hood looks so sick stands out enough but not too much

Users who are viewing this thread