Pics of my 03' Black Cobra Coupe

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
I've been on this site since 2004 and haven't posted a thread with pics of my Cobra. Today was a great day out and I decided to snap some shots.

FYI: The Car is for sale! All the info is in my Sig and I will be posting another thread in the Market Area/California Area as well.

All pics shot with my everyday Canon SD1000
***I know I have the 4x4 stance :D***

Let me know what you guys think. :beer:

Full Gallery: http://www.photobucket.com/ledvenom281

IMG_8160.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8101.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

IMG_8089.jpg

IMG_8129.jpg

IMG_8138.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_8157.jpg

IMG_8164.jpg

IMG_8140BW.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8080.jpg

IMG_8076.jpg

:bowdown: Cobra :bowdown:

Last edited:

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
lower that rear some!!!! nice cobra man, like the saleen wing. wish you had some chrome cobra's tho.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
cleannn bro! You know what, i usually hate the saleen wing on the 03-04s but suprisingly it dosent bother me much on that black, still prefer stock over it though, but it looks nice man!:beer: good luck with the sale

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
nice ride man, not a fan of the wing tho

No offense taken, man. Thanks for the compliment. The Saleen Wing was to give it a differnt look than the stock (which I love the stock wing as well).

cleannn bro! You know what, i usually hate the saleen wing on the 03-04s but suprisingly it dosent bother me much on that black, still prefer stock over it though, but it looks nice man!:beer: good luck with the sale

Thanks brother! :beer: Your SB Cobra = Drool! :bowdown:

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
LedVenom281,

Why the sale of it bro? Did you get tired of smoking most of the GT's in L.A. ... ?
LOL about the GT comment. Man, selling this car is so hard for me. I absolutely love it and baby it as if I spawned it myself. I'm selling this and my '68 Mustang 302 Restored Coupe because I'm moving out and need the money. I've been saying I was going to sell it for about a year and a half, now it actually needs to happen. I'm going to cry like a baby when its gone. I will definately look for another as soon as I get settled in with the new place. :beer:

very nice car!!

Thanks brother! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome Cobra and I totally agree that it really needs to be lowered. But like you said, you're selling it so why bother. Thanks for the photos. :)

Users who are viewing this thread