Pics of cage, radio delete panel, race seats and snake skin hydro dip.

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Just finished up the Winter projects in time for our first Super Shifter race on Sunday. Full cage turned out killer, we ran it thru the dash and super tight to the headliner and windshield. I had all of the carbon fiber peices changed to snake skin to match the cage. Speed of Sound designed a nice radio delete panel for the dash and I had round blanks hydro dipped to replace the speakers.
The car is NHRA legal to 8.50 with the addition of the cage, Cobra Jet SFI bellhousing, engine diaper, Spec clutch and flywheel that are SFI 1.1. I was very happy with the final weight 3719,(without driver), in race trim......that is with full NHRA legal cage, 1/2 tank of fuel, 2 gallons of meth and 5 gallons of water in the trunk mount inner cooler tank.
Rob at Rpm helped me dial in the four link suspension. We made adjustments to the pinion angle, instant center, pre load and ride height.....I should have the GoPro mounted to the bar this weekend. If things go well I will post up vids and slips next week:beer:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TexasShelby

Established Member
Like your shifter there....

Hurst-Shifter-Handle-1.jpg

Pax-side-interior-2012.jpg

stickerposted.jpg

Cuda426

Established Member
Very nice. Snake skin is kick ass. I also run a pistol grip shifter. Nothing feels as good as shifting with a pistol grip.

Users who are viewing this thread