Pics of 2004 Mach 1

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
awsome mach. I always thought anything above 18s on our cars was too much wheel but you have proven me wrong! i love the look!

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Very clean car; 19's rock--welcome to the Y2K (people have 19's on that little suv that looks like a washing machine box)!

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
:rockon:Heres some pics of me and organemach23 Ridin Dirty :rockon:

C8RZIANBnasty-2.gif

CR8ZIANBnasty-3.gif

CR8ZIANBnasty.gif

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
IMO the wheels look great with the rest of the car. Love the wingless look, makes the car real sleek and sinister looking.

MAVRKsupersonic

Established Member
beautiful ride. i dig the rims, yea theyre a bit flashy but they look awesome on your car.

You love it and thats what matters the most mang, i hate how if you dont have bullits, fr500's, saleens, and other well known rims on your car then most on here wont like them unless theyre like a set of million dollar HRE rims lol.

i got bullits for mine cause they were dirt cheap, if i had more $$ then id definitely do something unique like yourself.

SICK SICK SICK, you have any side shots not at an angle so I can see the wheels from the side? I Love them man, like he said, sets your car apart and def in a good way!

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
what did you use to piant the pony? i did mine with rattle can and than put clear on it and i have to keep painting it cause it chips.

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
I used 500 Degree engine paind LOL. But I also have put about literally 12 coats on it....I have a lot free time : )

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
I hear ya pimpin. Here I am riding dirty back from SDR. I'm going golfing at 1:30 I'll ride over to the A-Town after I'm done.

nice car man... ive never heard someone say im ridin dirty, a-town , then im goin golfing lololololololol. b easy. love the car:coolman:

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
yea i get that a lot. I don't think that pics do it any justice. I did recently put it back on. But when I got the SSR's put on friday. I took the wing back off.

Users who are viewing this thread