Pics of 2004 Mach 1

ChromeCobra

Established Member
Looks killer man, I like those wheels and the HIDs really set the car off. Gonna have to tell my buddy with a Mach to get some also.

95PGTTech

Established Member
I like the wheel selection. Only suggestion would be to drop the front slightly more, looks lower in the rear than in the front. Very clean package

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
Thanks for all the comments. The tail light tint is the same tint you can get from stangmods.com. I recently did lower the from some more. The chin spolier is about 5 and half inches off the ground :).

96 chris

Established Member
I like the blacked out pony. I was thinking about blacking out a grill cobra since I have an extra....

6spd

Established Member
beautiful ride. i dig the rims, yea theyre a bit flashy but they look awesome on your car.

You love it and thats what matters the most mang, i hate how if you dont have bullits, fr500's, saleens, and other well known rims on your car then most on here wont like them unless theyre like a set of million dollar HRE rims lol.

i got bullits for mine cause they were dirt cheap, if i had more $$ then id definitely do something unique like yourself.

Last edited:

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
Naw the motor is stock other than a JLT CAI. I went for the look factor since I don't race anyway. I'm usually in the back of the pack...but atleast I look good doing it : )

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
Here's a pic of the motor with the JLT.

IMG_7679.gif

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Nice pics "B". Here are a few old one's I dug up. Not great but I did catch you rollin....Hit us up later we are going to CLAY BAR the rides. I might even clar bar the hatch.....:)

NMRAshow043.jpg

NMRAshow041.jpg

NMRAshow042.jpg

Last edited:

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
Nice pics "B". Here are a few old one's I dug up. Not great but I did catch you rollin....Hit us up later we are going to CLAY BAR the rides. I might even clar bar the hatch.....:)

NMRAshow043.jpg

NMRAshow041.jpg

NMRAshow042.jpg

I hear ya pimpin. Here I am riding dirty back from SDR. I'm going golfing at 1:30 I'll ride over to the A-Town after I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread