Pics of 03-04 Cobra heads??

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
Does anyone have some detailed pics of some Terminator heads? I'm looking for pretty detailed, from bare, through the build, and some fully assembled heads with cams, valves, springs, etc. I tried a search but only came up with a few pics. Please let me know what you have and if you can E-mail them to me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

E-mail to [email protected]

Jason

YoungGun

Established Member
All I have is when I was pulling the motor apart before I sent them to get ported...

TurboProgressJoesJeeppics010.jpg

TurboProgressJoesJeeppics011.jpg

TurboProgressJoesJeeppics013.jpg

TurboProgressJoesJeeppics015.jpg

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
damn, it wasnt until now, that i saw those pictures do i realize how big cobra heads are.

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
Thank you God....Stang. Those pics are perfect. I was looking for some pics from every angle and between yours and YoungGun's I think I have what I need. I appreciate it, thanks guys.

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
BAfraid, what are you planning?

I'm planning on finding out what happened to my car. I was beating on it the other day and when I settled down, it started ticking and clacking REALLY LOUD!!! Freaked me out at first, but the more I listen to it the more it sounds like I may have hurt something in the valvetrain. I needed the pics so I could look at EXACTLY what I need to expect to see when I pull the valve covers. It sounds like it is really focused on the driver's side head, third cylinder back from the front. Any ideas on what it could be? The ticking is pretty quiet at idle, but when I give it RPM it gets a lot louder and follows RPM (the more revs the faster the tick and clack). What are some of the common problems associated with these heads? I've read a lot on the cooling issues (I don't have a head cooling mod), and valve guide issues, but have there been problems associated with broken springs, rockers, valves, etc? Any help or ideas from ANYONE would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread