-pics- my low and slow VW CC

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
alphards! Love those! but they're kinda played out, a lot of guys w/ GTIs have them. They look fantastic, but are 18's though. If I was buying new wheels/tires, I'd be hard pressed not to do something in 20" or something staggered in 19"

I love that CC you posted though, looks amazing with the gold coast kit and the color matched wheels!

yea i was thinkin the same thing. they'd be a little small, but the SE wheels are tits

Graves

Established Member
Here are a couple interior shots I took when I brought mine home, for those who were interested:

665347388_Lu7uq-L.jpg

665347625_KrW7S-L.jpg

665347488_9DYMY-L.jpg

Used my Sigma 10-20 wide angle for those, so that's why the dash seems extremely long.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
The first time I saw a CC I thought they were great looking cars and looking at these pics just makes me want to get one so bad!

bubbrubb

Here are a couple interior shots I took when I brought mine home, for those who were interested:

665347388_Lu7uq-L.jpg

665347625_KrW7S-L.jpg

665347488_9DYMY-L.jpg

Used my Sigma 10-20 wide angle for those, so that's why the dash seems extremely long.
GREAT shots!! That's what I simply can't do w/ my 17mm on a canon crop body lol
you shoot canon too, correct? If so.... any interest in selling the Sig? :burnout:

Your car is SUPER clean, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a buyer :beer:

bubbrubb

I like the black grill, but I didn't want all black (it come all chrome, I did mine black, aside from the bars & badge)

Guy with the silver CC is just a *bit* of a dick head........ but the car is sick no doubt. He's selling it now.

Nicul's is just siiiick. I don't even like those wheels, but I like them on his car somehow.

Graves

Established Member
GREAT shots!! That's what I simply can't do w/ my 17mm on a canon crop body lol
you shoot canon too, correct? If so.... any interest in selling the Sig? :burnout:

Your car is SUPER clean, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a buyer :beer:

Hell no! I use Nikon, playa. D300S.

Thanks for the props.. I may end up just trading it in.

Guy with the silver CC is just a *bit* of a dick head........

A bit? He's a total douche with his "holier than thou" attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread