-pics- my low and slow VW CC

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
I was looking at them for a DD also when a radio add listed them at $18,500 or something. Went to the stealership and the one I wanted was $29,000!!:dw::eek:

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Fast 96 Asp, it's a full size luxury sedan.....what did you expect!!!

OP, nice car, love the wheels...............I dont wanna know what it took to find two sets of fronts though

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Looks good man. I saw a lowered CC on some nice 5-spokes this past weekend and thought it looked great in person.

bubbrubb

i dont even know what it is.. never seen one.
haha, you wouldn't believe the things people guess the car is.

I was walking back to my car and was a few steps behind a couple, the girl said "is that a Mercedes?" the guy responded "I think it's a Ferrari?"

I just stopped walking and laughed a little. I couldn't help myself, so I put all the windows down with the keyfob just before they walked by. They looked soooo confused lolol
Great looking car...
Thank you!
awesome pics!
Thanks dude!
sooo dope. love the 997 wheels
Thanks! I was actually considering switching it up for next year though. IDK yet
Did you get the two tone interior?

And very nice pictures btw.
Yeah, I got the cornsilk two tone, I love it. Really lightens up the car's interior since it doesn't have a sunroof, and I just think it looks good in general. Wish it was more white than tan though, but oh well.
The CC looks really great.
Thank you!
i actually like it, different but in a good way :beer:
Thanks! :beer:
Bo, I love it! Any interior shots?!
Not really, I don't have a wide enough lens to do the car justice :(
If I do, you'll be one of the first to know :beer:
Damn nice! How much out the door?
lol it's actually a low mileage (10k/year) lease... I got it for $2500 down including first month's payment and $306/mo. Probably a lot less than you were thinking haha
It looks so good in white. Very few cars can get away with white imho. This is definitely one of them. Looking good.
Thank you! I really like the candy white that VW makes, it's a really crisp looking white without looking like a household appliance :lol1:
The roof line of that car, in those pictures looks very similar tot he roof line on the MB CLS.

I'm not a fan of the VW low n slow thing, but this car doesn't look too bad.
Thanks man, the same guy that penned the MB CLS actually designed the CC too :beer:

I like the way it looks without any wheel gap (same goes for any car really), but I'm not doing anything to the motor really. Don't see the point in spending that much on a car that isn't too fast to begin with. They generally dyno 200whp and weigh 3350 pounds or something. They not too fast, but certainly not a slouch for a daily. Gets great MPG though, which I was surprised at!
I love your car. I was looking at them as a dd. How much was yours?
Mine is a lease, but $2500 down including first payment, plus 306/month

They're great cars. The DSG transmission is a little quirky though, so be sure to drive it a lot (stop/start) to make sure it's not something that might bother you. I don't mind it at all, others bitch and moan til they're blue in the face/trading it in.
Congrats... looks good. Looks kinda like a Mercedes Benz...
Thanks! lol I don't disagree :beer:
Wow, nice pics.. The car looks awesome - that's a decent daily.. :thumbsup:
Thank you! I really appreciate that coming from you :beer:
It was designed after the CLS.

Bo, I'll let you know. Don't wanna whore up your thread.
Whore all you want, you know I don't care lol.. it might take me a little longer to see it, that's all :beer:
Looks smoooth!
Thanks buddy! Long time no see!!! :(
I was looking at them for a DD also when a radio add listed them at $18,500 or something. Went to the stealership and the one I wanted was $29,000!!:dw::eek:
Yeah, you probably heard for the Jetta... the CC starts at a little under 28k. It's an extremely nice car for the money, especially without optioning it up.
Fast 96 Asp, it's a full size luxury sedan.....what did you expect!!!

OP, nice car, love the wheels...............I dont wanna know what it took to find two sets of fronts though
LOL thank you very much sir! You'd be surprised! It just took some eager friends, a couple of cinder blocks :uh oh: just playin, that's messed up. Made a LOT of calls, but made even more for the wheels I was trying to source before I settled for these.
Hijack!!

Rob,
Long time no see! Whats up?
+1, I'm hijacking too lol
Looks great!
Thank yoU!
Looks good man. I saw a lowered CC on some nice 5-spokes this past weekend and thought it looked great in person.
Thanks man, I think that it's amazing how far a little drop can go for the looks of a VW. They come soo high from the factory it's kinda obnoxious lol :bash:

Thanks again for all the feedback guys, I appreciate it! I'll try to get some decent interior pics for you guys if I can borrow a friend's wide angle lens. If not, I'll try to make due with what I've got :beer:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
that's what she said lol

:lol: I said it because the import/drifter guys seem to call it penis for some reason... They say it looks like one, still doesn't make sense to me, maybe because they're gay? :D

Anyway, Nice daily! Stance is great!

bubbrubb

:lol: I said it because the import/drifter guys seem to call it penis for some reason... They say it looks like one, still doesn't make sense to me, maybe because they're gay? :D

Anyway, Nice daily! Stance is great!
hahaha really? had no idea! only penis car I'm aware of is the old BMW M Coupe lol. Be careful wherever you heard that, you might get bro-raped :uh oh:
amazing car man.
Thanks dood :beer:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Thanks! I was actually considering switching it up for next year though. IDK yet

my buddy saw one rollin around our town with the sl500 sawblade wheels. he said it looked awesome. might be somethin to consider
WheelsAMGDSC04813.jpg

Gallardo SE wheels also look amazing imo

IMG_1109.jpg

changed up or not, yours looks awesome

bubbrubb

alphards! Love those! but they're kinda played out, a lot of guys w/ GTIs have them. They look fantastic, but are 18's though. If I was buying new wheels/tires, I'd be hard pressed not to do something in 20" or something staggered in 19"

I love that CC you posted though, looks amazing with the gold coast kit and the color matched wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread