Pics I took at the drags!! 56K LOL!!

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Holy blower in the 1st pic.

And the douche riding in shorts is retarted. And the track is ever more retarted for letting him.

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
There's nothing like seeing an old 4eye lifting the fronts and haulin' balls to the wall down the track. Damn i love those 4 eyes, although i am biased lol.

5pointHo

Established Member
This is the most retarded thing I have seen today! Good pics by the way

DSC_2375.jpg

i just got done saying when i saw the first guy .. why wouldnt you always wear full leathers? thats ridiculous.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
yeah and not to metion the moron on the four wheeler with a t-shirt on...

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Nice. Panning pics could have certainly stood a little slower shutter speed.
Yeah I know. I usually shot most pans with 1/250 but these could have went as slow as 1/125 due to the cars not moving as fast as what I usually shot.

most tracks require full leathers to take a bike down the strip...
i probably would've jammed the aperture down more than f/8, the background is pretty distracting and not much to see there
I like shooting panning pics with a blurred background as it gives a sense of speed. I always try and shoot my pan around f/8 and just slow the shutter down to get the correct pic I want. Now still pics I will try and shoot at the lowest f stop possible to give a depth of field. Any lower than f/8 I would have had to go with a faster shutter speed to keep the correct exposure and didn't want to go any faster because if I did then the wheels would have really been not blurred at all.

Holy blower in the 1st pic.

And the douche riding in shorts is retarted. And the track is ever more retarted for letting him.
He wasn't the only one either as I have pics of like 3 others riding with shorts on too.

Users who are viewing this thread