Pics I took at the drags!! 56K LOL!!

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Here are some pics I took this last weekend with my Nikon D80. These are straight from the camera with no editing at all. Let me know what ya think.
DSC_2285.jpg

DSC_2288.jpg

DSC_2290.jpg

DSC_2321.jpg

DSC_2316.jpg

DSC_2326.jpg

DSC_2329.jpg

DSC_2336.jpg

DSC_2341.jpg

DSC_2352.jpg

DSC_2360.jpg

DSC_2361.jpg

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Shutter priority, ISO 100, for the panning pics I used 1/250 (could have went slower to maybe 1/125 for more blur) and for the launching it was around 1/400 I believe. I usually try and set shutter to get f/8.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Sweet pics!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe they let the douche on the red bike run with shorts on. How frickin dumb can you be!!!

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
That very first pic is freakin awesome. That huge monster hot rod truck with the kid standing right there next to it.....future muscle car fanatic.....

and +1 for the idiot racing with shorts on. Our track would never have let you near the line dressed like that.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
That very first pic is freakin awesome. That huge monster hot rod truck with the kid standing right there next to it.....future muscle car fanatic.....

and +1 for the idiot racing with shorts on. Our track would never have let you near the line dressed like that.
His dad owns the truck I believe. I know he was polishing up the wheels for his ol' man!!! He won Best of show there, and man when he fired that beast up it was insane. The surge of the motor while idling was mean!!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Good pictures thanks for sharing! The first truck is crazy! Is that two blowers? I love the red dodge truck. That thing is clean!

JAILBAIT

Currently under pressure
Established Member
This is the most retarded thing I have seen today! Good pics by the way

DSC_2375.jpg

Last edited:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I can't believe the guy on the red Kawi did that in shorts AND the track let him do that. Nice pics though. That silver Chevy truck with the twin blowers is pretty nuts.

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
most tracks require full leathers to take a bike down the strip...
i probably would've jammed the aperture down more than f/8, the background is pretty distracting and not much to see there

Users who are viewing this thread