-pics- great group photoshoot after Carlisle (56k die)

Oman_cobra

Established Member
man those are top notch pictures of sick rides !! all of the cars look good, IMO these are one of the best group stang pictures ive seen in a long time...

whats the specs on the black s197 ?

canibus

Established Member
more info on the black GT. What kind of kit and exhaust combo is it. I can't believe i finally saw an 05+ that I actually like.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
A lot of amazing shots there. You found some great lighting.

Just a hint on the HDR, if those pictures started out as .RAW files. You could have just used one image and changed the exposure a few different times in a raw editor. Works almost as well, and no need for a tripod.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Those are the best shots ever man! I love your car, great pictures from a fellow Torch Red owner!

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
beautiful rides!
you guys better bring those wrecks up to summit in august for the buckeye stangs show.

bubbrubb

Nice, those pictures came out well!

And I love your car bro! Clean, nice wheels, and perfect stance. Doesn't get much better than that. :rockon:
Thank you! :rockon:
I was sitting in the Roush tent and saw this ride pull and thought it was sick. I saw him circle around a few times before he found a spot, but I didn't mind listening to the side exhaust :rockon:

IMG_0289-Copy2.gif
:beer:
parking was short at our tent so we scattered all over haha
Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing.
Fantastic Pictures Bo!!!!! :rockon:

Doesn't that time of day just lend itself to some great shots?
oh absolutely, its even easier in the summer since the days are longer :) Like fishing with dynamite :dancenana:
Killer pics man, I love the first one.

For some reason I was never a fan of the HDR thing. I much rather see the same old pics which show the car how it truly is even if it is something that we are all used to. :shrug:,
Thanks Snagged! And yeah, noobs killed the HDR trend. It has it's purpose, but it gets abused more than it should 99% of the time. The example I posted is one of them haha
man I am really liking that GT!!!
me too, I've been in love with his car since the first time I laid eyes on it :banana:
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you :beer:
Great pictures, man. Your car is a subtle beauty. It reminds me of the first time I saw a Terminator back in '04 lol. I was only 15 and didn't know shit about cars, but my jaw dropped.

FORD truly broke the mold with these cars and I can't wait to get one. :beer:
wow, thank you I really appreciate it... now get shoppin :burnout:

You cannot beat a red car! Excellent pictures Bo.
Thanks David :beer:
man those are top notch pictures of sick rides !! all of the cars look good, IMO these are one of the best group stang pictures ive seen in a long time...

whats the specs on the black s197 ?
Thanks brother!! I really appreciate it!! they're all Pittsburgh stangs :beer:
I'll try to get the owner of the GT to post up on here for you guys, I'm not sure what all is done to the car... I just know it looks gorgeous :dancenana:

more info on the black GT. What kind of kit and exhaust combo is it. I can't believe i finally saw an 05+ that I actually like.
I'll try to get the GT owner on here to say what all it is, I'm not good with the parts on the 05+ cars
A lot of amazing shots there. You found some great lighting.

Just a hint on the HDR, if those pictures started out as .RAW files. You could have just used one image and changed the exposure a few different times in a raw editor. Works almost as well, and no need for a tripod.
Thanks, and no unfortunately I shot in jpeg because I'm a retard & we started packing up before that set in... and I hate converting raw files because its an extra thing to do and for this many pics I'd rip my hair out :lol1:
AVOID posting just 27 pics :)
I linked to the gallery on my flickr account, but I can't tell if that's sarcasm?
Those are the best shots ever man! I love your car, great pictures from a fellow Torch Red owner!
Thanks bro! Torch Red for the win!!
beautiful rides!
you guys better bring those wrecks up to summit in august for the buckeye stangs show.
I'll try to get our hoopties up there this time, as I missed the last one. I'll try to be at this one if the weather is nice.. but no promises, cause I try to keep unnecessary miles off her :cryying:

if you can remember, PM me to remind me as its getting closer :)

bubbrubb

I forgot to mention a BIG shout out to Steve @ True Forged wheels!!! About a month ago I got caught in the rain and drove through something that was corrosive enough to get at the aluminum lips and mark em up pretty good. Steve hooked me up to get the lips repolished and the wheels rebuilt in time for the Carlisle show where they helped me take 3rd out of all the cobra coupes there :beer:

Thanks again, Steve!! I hope you can use some of these pics for your site or to show customers what this set up looks like if it helps you out :beer:

Pics look good bud
Thanks Scott :beer:

Whats this mumbo jumbo in your sig about a GT500?? spill the beans!!!
as everyone else said great job on the pics but that last gt with the cowl hood is fugly.
Thanks, and I'll probably not tell her you think that of her car.No hard feelings or anything though, it's just a six, but its her daily & she keeps it pretty damn clean. While I don't particularly like the stalker front bumper myself, I thought it went pretty well with that hood. All the lines seem to come together fairly nicely :shrug:
nice pics
Great shots! Love the S197.

Great shots. The black s197 is sick
Thanks guys, and Mike's car is definitely a sick ride. Easily my favorite non GT500 s197 that I've ever seen (in person or on the internet). I sent the link to this thread to him, so hopefully he'll chime in here or give me the low down on what he's done to his car.

Thanks again for the kind words

bubbrubb

Love the TR terminator with the mach 5's sick as hell :rockon:
anymore pics of the black GT looks Vicious :bowdown:

great pics btw :beer:

Thank you! click the link to my flickr account album that I posted, you should find a few more in there :beer:

Still waitin for Mike to sign up to tell us about his set up, I'll text him again now :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread