Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Love the silver. These cars have great lines! Sex on wheels. Thanks for sharing

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both Cobras are awesome. The silver one is super clean. Very nice duo!

wy3134

Established Member
the red one is mine! nice catch on the SRA...nothing special right now on the setup, just a ported eaton...getting the car ready for a nice winter project :)

wy3134

Established Member
thanks everyone for the compliments...the car sure does look good in the pics...the no front emblem is growing on me, i think im gonna leave it off and see how i like it over a week or so (came off in the first place cause that stupid plastic is stripped out)

id really like to get the car a proper wash and wax, and then get the paint touched up...theres a lot of rough spots, but i can live with it, since its not a show car really, although it still drives me crazy when i get up close to it and know where each and every scratch or chip is

LTZ MACH

Established Member
Great looking pics! They turned out real nice! I wish I could have gotten mine out there. Oh well, I need to get you to take some pics of my cars because I really do not have any good ones of the two.

LT

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
Great looking pics! They turned out real nice! I wish I could have gotten mine out there. Oh well, I need to get you to take some pics of my cars because I really do not have any good ones of the two.

LT

PM me larry and Brett and I will take some good pics of both your cars. I think the Cobra and Mach 1 would look sick together! If only you had another person to drive the Mach:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread