Pics from PINKS ALL OUT - Sonoma - Day 1

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
Hey guys, I am uploading pics (UNedited/UNcropped) from PINKS ALL OUT in Sonoma to my smugmug website as I type this, it will take a couple hours to upload all these (250+ pics) and its gettin late, gonna hit the sack with the wife while they are uploading, I will take a bunch more tomorrow an try to upload more to my site tomorrow night. Feel free to link to my pics to get some more pics on this thread.
www.outlawphotoguy.com
It's under the 'cool cars' category.
www.outlawphotoguy.com
366495297_5Wjeq-M.jpg

366497263_3kj4b-M.jpg

366486878_bY8J3-M-1.jpg

366499693_AxAPb-M.jpg

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
let em......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll ouuuut

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
Just got back to the hotel room after day 2. Absolutely NO Fords made it into the final 16. There were a few in the 32 trying to get in, but none did.

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
Uploadin pics from day 2 to my website right NOW: www.outlawphotoguy.com , hittin the sack, will post more pics here on monday, gonna go wine tastin all day tomorrow........... :)
btw, a black '66 Chevelle won it all and my wife got to meet Rich, she's stoked.....lol...:banana::banana::shrug::shrug::beer::rockon::bash:

rudyyr

Established Member
Hey that Jim Evan's guy(white corvette)..didnt he lose his car on one episode of pinks? just wondering if he ended up buying it back

Users who are viewing this thread