Pics from our local Sat meet out in San Diego

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
Today was the last Saturday of the month meet at Carlsbad Outlets in San Diego and here's some photos from the meet.

58 total, 1024 x 680, click the link below for full gallery.
http://www.boostfiend.com/photos/2008/0329_carlsbad/photos/

017.jpg

052.jpg

026.jpg

034.jpg

047.jpg

043.jpg

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
That C6 Z06 looks pretty bad ass (whats up with the backwards flag though?).

Your Cobra (guessing its the blue mustang vert from your sig) looks very clean.. Makes me want one.

Last edited:

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
The meet is a much smaller version compared to Cars & Coffee in Irvine. It's nice to have something a few miles away though since they are at 7am instead of driving 45 miles up to Irvine.

c_94, thanks, it's a 99gt with the full saleen kit on it.

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
That C6 Z06 looks pretty bad ass (whats up with the back wards flag though?).

Your Cobra (guessing its the blue mustang vert from your sig) looks very clean.. Makes me want one.

The flag on the Z06 is not back wards, all flags that are statically displayed on a vehicle (ie: bus, plane, car, what have you) are placed with the stars facing forward to simulate the flag blowing in the wind, and when worn on a uniform it shows that the flag is going into battle, not retreating. I found this out when I was in a Veterans Day Parade. I had an American flag taped to my door, and one of the Army guys came over to me and schooled me about why the stars face forward. I turned the flag around immediately.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
The meet is a much smaller version compared to Cars & Coffee in Irvine. It's nice to have something a few miles away though since they are at 7am instead of driving 45 miles up to Irvine.

c_94, thanks, it's a 99gt with the full saleen kit on it.

Just looked at your profile pic... And that was my wallpaper for the longest time on my computer!!! Damn! :bowdown:. Very nice! :thumbsup:. Never realized that was your car.

- Mike

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, I so miss southern California when I see pics like this. IMO the heart of cruising!

Users who are viewing this thread