Pics From NoVa cruise (05/27/06)

Almo

Established Member
Zero260 said:
That's f'n sweet dude. I'm from Leesburg. I never knew there were so many Terminators in our area.

The Northern Virginia Mustang Club is local to you, they were extended an invite for this cruise from the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association. Have you looked into joining? Might want to do so seeing how they're about 100 or so of us that stay very active when the weather is nice. :beer:

Cheers,
Allen

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Great pics.....this is one of the nicest verts I have ever seen :rockon:

DSCF0440.jpg

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks for posting the pics Austin, nice meeting you Saturday.

stangd1909 said:
Great pics.....this is one of the nicest verts I have ever seen :rockon:

Yeah man, looks even better in person, has some go as well... :burnout:

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I was in that area this weekend for my Bachelor/Bachelorette party. I would have creamed myself if I came across those cars.

(Mach1)This is by far(well not too far), aside from the gas cover, my favorite one.
DSCF0495.jpg

Last edited:

CobraMan69

Established Member
yeah no problem ken nice meetin u too look forward to comin out agian unfortunately i cant make it this weekend

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
WireEater said:
I was in that area this weekend for my Bachelor/Bachelorette party. I would have creamed myself if I came across those cars.

(Mach1)This is by far(well not too far), aside from the gas cover, my favorite one.
DSCF0495.jpg

I believe that Mach has an eaton or KB under the shaker as well. I have pics on my computer up at school. Love the dark look of it.

And I agree with stangd1909, that silver vert is the nicest cobra I've ever seen. I really want to see it in person so I gotta hit up a MACA meet someday.

Users who are viewing this thread