Pics from NMRA vs NMCA in Charlotte NC

hammerhead2

Established Member
Just thought I would post these up. I have some more from the race that I'll post latter tonight.

386.jpg

390.jpg

389.jpg

393.jpg

392.jpg

400.jpg

402.jpg

405.jpg

406.jpg

408.jpg

395.jpg

394.jpg

413.jpg

412.jpg

414.jpg

417.jpg

418.jpg

420.jpg

419.jpg

421.jpg

422.jpg

423.jpg

423.jpg

423.jpg

426.jpg

428.jpg

430.jpg

430.jpg

432.jpg

434.jpg

435.jpg

436.jpg

442.jpg

447.jpg

446.jpg

448.jpg

450.jpg

454.jpg

455.jpg

450.jpg

456.jpg

457.jpg

457.jpg

453.jpg

461.jpg

462.jpg

463.jpg

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
great shots...sick cars...thanks for sharing

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love that Corvair Corsa (conversion) in the first photo. Nice looking car in it's day, along with its cool turbo'd flat-6. Darned Nader!!

hammerhead2

Established Member
Thanks guys. LOL the camaro was a bit over the top for me but it was different enough to warrant taking a picture of it. I liked the corvair also. You just don't see many done that way.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
do not very many fans go to any of the nmra races except the one here in bowling green? everytime i see pics of others everts, the stands are empty. i hope some of these cars make it to the nmra in bowling green in october cuz there is some sweet rides there.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Great pics dude, thanks for sharing! But, could someone please tell me what the hell those chevrolet owners are thinking, when they decide to have multiple power adders sticking out over the hood.

hammerhead2

Established Member
do not very many fans go to any of the nmra races except the one here in bowling green? everytime i see pics of others everts, the stands are empty. i hope some of these cars make it to the nmra in bowling green in october cuz there is some sweet rides there.

Yeah its unfortunate but there are typically not a lot of spectators at the NMCA/NMRA events. Usually Bradenton, Joillete, and Bowling Green have pretty good turn outs but many of the other events are way down on attendance. I just hope they manage to last and not go the way of Fun Ford Weekends. Then all I will have left is ADRL as I have little interest in the NHRA.

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
I've heard a lot of people say that they don't go to the Z-Max race because of the heat at this time of year.

Some of my friends went and said they wouldn't go back, just because it was so hot and miserable.

chris1badL

Established Member
I've heard a lot of people say that they don't go to the Z-Max race because of the heat at this time of year.

Some of my friends went and said they wouldn't go back, just because it was so hot and miserable.

This. I go every year but only cause I live 5 mins. from the track. The heat in july and aug. here is almost unbearable. You can barely breathe outside. Also the blacktop doesnt help at all.

hammerhead2

Established Member
This. I go every year but only cause I live 5 mins. from the track. The heat in july and aug. here is almost unbearable. You can barely breathe outside. Also the blacktop doesnt help at all.

LOL I guess it was a little hot. To be honest it felt so much better there than here in the Arkansas and Tennessee area I was pretty happy with the weather conditions. (it was 104 degrees here with stupid high humidity the day before we left) I am also really jealous of the fact that you can outside there at night and not get carried away by mosquitoes!!

Users who are viewing this thread