Pics from MW 10'

03' White Snake

Established Member
Had a blast this year at mustang week too.....love the pics.....

Why are you having your car repainted?

I have to have the car painted becasue it was key'd last year when I was down there. The front passenger fender and the trunk. And becasue its white and only driven on nice days in the sun, a newly painted fender and trunk lid would stand out really bad. :bash: So yeah, not a happy camper about that.

I can't wait to head down again next year.

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
Yah but if you had seen what some of our cars looked like after the 1000 mile trip down and back you would be thankful for that partial bra lol

I put the full bra on on the trip down there, and I tape up the mirror's and further up the hood. No rock chips for me :rolling:

Everyone on the way down there would ask me why I do that, but It makes a huge difference. Looks silly but functional.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I put the full bra on on the trip down there, and I tape up the mirror's and further up the hood. No rock chips for me :rolling:

Everyone on the way down there would ask me why I do that, but It makes a huge difference. Looks silly but functional.

I plan on getting my Front bumper and hood painted before I head down again. The only issue is mine is Dark Highland Green so it will probably look goofy as well if I only get those re-done. My skirts and my scoop deletes and my rear bumper have the sandblast look to them. Probably not cheap to re-paint the whole car in that color. But I will be looking into it.

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
I have to have the car painted becasue it was key'd last year when I was down there. The front passenger fender and the trunk. And becasue its white and only driven on nice days in the sun, a newly painted fender and trunk lid would stand out really bad. :bash: So yeah, not a happy camper about that.

I can't wait to head down again next year.

Damn that really sucks man....i am sorry to hear that.

Where did you stay last year?

Users who are viewing this thread