lvd5.jpg

lvd6.jpg

lvd7.jpg

lvd8.jpg

lvd9.jpg

lvd10.jpg

misterb

Established Member
I'm usually at E-Town & ATCO, but the Rentals at LVD are great!

TClark22

Established Member
nice pics!

i never understood why peeple put et streets on 17 inch (fr500) wheels like that...why not buy cheap 15 or 16s for more sidewall?

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I like Jannety, good bunch of guys... they are the ones from CT right? They tuned my srt4.

Sprspt

Established Member
Thxs for the pics B...Def a good rental. Next time I will be wearing some Newshoes (Something with a lil more bite). I just didn't have the heart to put drag radials on her at 176 miles when I headed out this morning...LOL By the end of the day when I got home she had 419 miles on her....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Jannetty tuned my '94 Camaro back in the late '90s. He's got a nice shop. Does he still have the dyno setup next to his shop or did he shut it down?

Great pics! Wish I had caught this one. I've got to check LVD's calendar more often. LOL!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
love the shot of the blue gt with the tires wrinkled!!! great pics. i really need to stop bulllshitting and take my junk too the track.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Nice pics of my home track. Nice cares too! They harrass anyone about lack of Roll Bars or they easier on track rental?

Last edited:

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
nice pics!

i never understood why peeple put et streets on 17 inch (fr500) wheels like that...why not buy cheap 15 or 16s for more sidewall?

i was doing it cause i was running 13" rear brakes and thats all i could fit at the time.
my car is 95% street and weekend racer about 3 times a year
so really the 17" ET streets were great for me. I was cutting 1.65-1.58 60's on them too.

and they look like they were working well for the blue car too.

Last edited:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Nice Pictures! Was a good day, wheres the picture of the fox with flames that trapped over 180mph after feathering it out of the hole?:banana:

BTW that gold/orange LS2 GTO was the nastiest sound LSX motor i've heard, dunno why considering its just a full exhaust car but it sounded awesome.

Small world lol, I saw multiple board members here @ the track and on the ride home. Was following the WRX and black terminator that kept getting its ass handed to him, lol. I got some good footage!

Nice pics of my home track. Nice cares too! They harrass anyone about lack of Roll Bars or they easier on track rental?

Lebanon valley track rental is probably the easiest place to get away with bringing a car without a cage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread