Pics Finally!!!

SnakeinMD

New Cobra hopefully soon!
Established Member
These pics are all thanks to Matt (5.0snake) from Cecil County the other day for those who haven't seen my car with the new front end. Thanks Matt!!!!

Me and Matt (Antex) in the Burnout Box
MyCobra14.jpg

MyCobra8.jpg

MyCobra7.jpg

MyCobra6.jpg

MyCobra03Dec05.jpg

Last edited:

G03SVT

Banned
Nice pics. I got my car back last week from John, only took 2.5 days from when I dropped it off.

G03SVT

Banned
Antex said:
WHat did you have done?

Ghost flames... I wish, just got the key scratch taken care of that some idiot left half way down the driver side of my car.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Just to give credit where credit is due...My brother snaped all the pics that were taken at cecil...and all the pics I ever posted of my car or anything else have been taken by my brother Bryan aka Cricket!

SnakeinMD

New Cobra hopefully soon!
Established Member
5.0snake said:
Just to give credit where credit is due...My brother snaped all the pics that were taken at cecil...and all the pics I ever posted of my car or anything else have been taken by my brother Bryan aka Cricket!

Thanks Cricket! We appreciate the pics!!! Good Job!!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
5.0snake said:
He loves to be involved and that's great! :thumbsup: Now get him a Cobra, lol.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
He loves to be involved and that's great! :thumbsup: Now get him a Cobra, lol.

I have talked to him about that. He just got his first job not long ago. He also still needs to get his liscense which he said he will try and get over the summer. Cobras are pretty expensive, but maybe a fox body gt or lx could be in his future with a cobra body kit :thumbsup: just to fit in.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
That car look great props to you and your bro can take pics of mine any time really good job ,, so this John could paint my toneau cover heh where is he at??

Users who are viewing this thread