Picking up my first Harley this Saturday (pics)

shamrock216

Established Member
Always had sportbikes but I wanted a Harley this go around! 2007 Street Bob with some excellent mods...
07StreetBobFront.gif

07StreetBobSide.gif

07StreetBobBack.gif

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i would ride that, shit man i like that alot, and i dont say that about harleys too often.

92z28

Established Member
Very nice, I got my Harley in the summer and I loved it....until I had to put it away for the Minnesota winter :(

brentman2007

Established Member
VERY NICE!! I would change the seat. Handlebars and rims and Then your Set!

But thats just my style it looks great as is too!

Oh yeah and the headlight ;)

forcefedcobra

Established Member
That Crossbones is bad ass!! Ive seen a couple different color combos at the dealers!

Yeah I went to more than a few dealers during the summer and all they had was gloss black. they all said "we have a flat black coming next month if you want to put a down payment on that."....................needless to say if they would have a flat black on the lot that day I might have bought it. Now money is tighter so I'll be focusing on other things before a bike.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Great looking bike. I was in the same boat, had sport bikes for years and then moved on to a 100 Aniversary Night Train.

DSC00006-1.jpg

SilverOne01

Established Member
Great looking bike and real comfortable. I lowered mine, added pullback bars, had it dyno tuned using the Dynojet Power Commander, and a few other things. I love the blacked out look of your, but then again I'm a little partial to all black bikes. You’ll see the mod list on Harley’s can go on and on.

My 2007 Nigtht Train
CIMG0658.jpg

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
there are two really badass looking Harley's at the dealer in Greensboro, NC. I don't know the name of them, but one is flat(sort of satin)black, and the other is a pewter color. Man, they are awesome looking.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
there are two really badass looking Harley's at the dealer in Greensboro, NC. I don't know the name of them, but one is flat(sort of satin)black, and the other is a pewter color. Man, they are awesome looking.

the flat black one is more than likely the crossbones.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Nice Dyna......I recently got this 09 Road King. I have done a few mods, mostly little skull collection add ons here and there. It will be going in next week for some thicker and slightly higher bars with SS cables and internal wiring. After tax returns, I think I am getting it repainted black denim (flat black)

Last edited:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
the flat black one is more than likely the crossbones.

I would have said Night Train, Harley offers the Electra Glide standard, Night train, fat boy, fat bob, cross bones, and the nightster all in Black Denim, hell there may be a few others

Users who are viewing this thread