fulltilt-14.jpg

fulltilt-23.jpg

fulltilt-29.jpg

fulltilt-32.jpg

fulltilt-39.jpg

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
^ Yea that's my L. And it's up for sale so someone needs to take it off my hands ASAP so I don't have 2 car payments for long! Haha.

With an aggressive tune it put down 615rwhp. The tune in it now is very conservative with a/f right around 11.3 and puts down around 515 at the wheels. About 16# indicated.

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
^ Yea that's my L. And it's up for sale so someone needs to take it off my hands ASAP so I don't have 2 car payments for long! Haha.

With an aggressive tune it put down 615rwhp. The tune in it now is very conservative with a/f right around 11.3 and puts down around 515 at the wheels. About 16# indicated.

I would love to take it off your hands but I must sell one to get another..Looks good otherwise. :rockon:

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
looks mean. congrats man. Check out the MACA section on this forum its local to you and we meet/cruise together every now and then.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Do you know how the fuel system is setup? Good power, the black on black looks pretty good.

It's a return style fuel system. Has a sumped tank with the return at the top of the tank. Weldon 2015 pump which SCREAMS, especially when it gets heated up. There's no way to possibly quiet it down anymore either, it's mounted on 4 thick rubber isolators.

For someone stealing the cobra out of my grill, I know..those bastards. My buddy and I are giong to fab something up through a CAD program for a grill insert and cut it on the waterjet machine. Then powdercoat it black of course. Might incorporate a cobra design in the center of it, I'll post up a pic when we get it all done.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
looks mean. congrats man. Check out the MACA section on this forum its local to you and we meet/cruise together every now and then.

Looking forward to it. I used to be a member of MACA when I had my 96 and my old man had his 03 (where my username came from). Glad to be back in the cobra club.

Users who are viewing this thread