Picked up my GHIG Boss

Dadz500

Established Member
Dadz-can you please compare the boss's steering, handling and ride to that of the Shelby's two suspension settings and it's steering settings?

Yes, I am able to do so, however, I just had back surgery yesterday so not today. Do me a favor and just repost your request or shoot me a PM and remind me on Friday, I should be back to "normal" by then.

Dadz500

Established Member
Thanks everyone - I love it. Just dropped it off for lowering and Fays2, LCA, LCA relocation brackets. I also got a GT500 rear spoiler for her and my new wheels shipped out today and Baer Brakes showed today. Red one goes in next week or week after for the Boss 302s conversion. I can't wait for both!

NJSP117

Established Member
Thanks everyone - I love it. Just dropped it off for lowering and Fays2, LCA, LCA relocation brackets. I also got a GT500 rear spoiler for her and my new wheels shipped out today and Baer Brakes showed today. Red one goes in next week or week after for the Boss 302s conversion. I can't wait for both!

That's awesome Matt! Can't wait to see the pics of the car once its lowered....that might be the next step for me as well...just not sure how it will affect the handling...I love the way this car handles already....

Users who are viewing this thread