Picked up a White ST2 today...

2004Droptop

Established Member
Love it! Initial impression is Ford knocked it out of the park. Handles and rides great. Some reason I feel like I was expecting more power but it is stout for a little car. I was coming from a 12 Focus SEL. Another surprise is how quite the engine/exhaust is.

Sunroof and Nav with blue accents. I will post up some pics tomorrow.

2004Droptop

Established Member
Here is a cell phone pic.... I will bust out the SLR over the weekend and post some better ones later
IMG_0348.jpg

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Love it! Would totally rock one for a DD, trying to get the gf into one..lol. Any plans to mod it?

2004Droptop

Established Member
Love it! Would totally rock one for a DD, trying to get the gf into one..lol. Any plans to mod it?

Nah... just a K&N drop in and thats it, keep it a stock DD. Its pretty sweet, handles awesome pretty quick. Got to teach my wife to drive a stick, well actually she can but just have to get her comfortable.

Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nah... just a K&N drop in and thats it, keep it a stock DD. Its pretty sweet, handles awesome pretty good quick. Got to teach my wife to drive a stick, well actually she can but just have to get her comfortable.

Haha sounds like mine.. :beer:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Here is a cell phone pic.... I will bust out the SLR over the weekend and post some better ones later
IMG_0348.jpg

hey bud...i was able to talk the dealer im working with down to 25,500 (that includes doc fees) for an st2 no other options. does that sound good?

also would you mind emailing me hi res of the white st? thx

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Awesome car, I am considering getting one of these down the road a little bit. Love the white!

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Looks killer. are you going to take the focus badge off the hatch? i did cause the faunt
looked out of place looks much better now clean looking. Here is a picture.

backone.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread