Picked Up A Nice Aluma Trailer

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Finally after saving and looking....I placed an order for a nice Aluma 7710 trailer... (6.5 x 10 bed)Should be delivered in March/April....

I did not know that there is a hugh demand for aluminum trailer considering the price tag...

Should be perfect for hauling the quad's and bikes....

Here is a peak of what it looks like...

Aluma7710Trailer_zps691b93b5.jpg

Here is what it will be hauling..

[
2008HondaTRX700XX009.jpg

2008HondaTRX700XX016.jpg

CFRacer22

Established Member
Nice trailer, but with that rear ramp sticking up like that, the trailer could be made of carbon and it would still suck gas. You need to build a removable/stow away ramp system.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Nice trailer, but with that rear ramp sticking up like that, the trailer could be made of carbon and it would still suck gas. You need to build a removable/stow away ramp system.

The rear ramp is easyly removable and lightweight...This trailer only weighs 525 lbs compared to the all steel 6 x 10 that I had which was closer to 800lbs

How much $$?

$2300.00

IA Shelby

Established Member
I have a smaller 638 aluma. Great trailers. Made about two hours from where I live. Pull like a dream and gas mileage is not impacted to where it is even noticeable.

Best thing is hook up and moving it around. I will never own a big steel trailer ever again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CobraCarrera

Established Member
I have a smaller 638 aluma. Great trailers. Made about two hours from where I live. Pull like a dream and gas mileage is not impacted to where it is even noticeable.

Best thing is hook up and moving it around. I will never own a big steel trailer ever again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good to know.....It is exactly why I bought mine...I had a heavy steel trailer for over 12 years and it was a pain to move it around...Usually needed 2 people to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread