Picked up a new toy today

NITMARE

Established Member
Picked up the newest addition to the Nightmare Motorsports fleet today...a third 95 Mustang.

I'll keep it short.

-4 bolt Dart block 408 windsor
-Worked over Edelbrock Vic. Jr's
-Custom blower cam
-EFI Spyder intake
-Procharger F1-R
-F.A.S.T. standalone
-Lentech AOD with transbrake
-10 point cage
-8.8 rear with 31 spline axles
-basic full suspension mods
-anti-roll bar

The car has a lot of little things that need de-janked but I got an amazing deal on it.

My plans for the car are to ditch the AOD. Swap in a bullet proof C4. Swap the gears out. Re-work the cage a bit. Mini tub it and race it this summer. My tuner is going to go ahead and get this thing making the power it should be when I take the Cobra in a few weeks.

Should run 8's by the time it's done...runs 9's as it sits.

1002253l.jpg

1002262.jpg

1002254.jpg

1002255o.jpg

1002260m.jpg

NITMARE

Established Member
Thanks guys. The body is really straight on the car which is nice. It definitely has all the right parts...some of the craftsmanship of the previous owner leaves something to be desired but it will be a super nice ride once I get her done.

And of course there will be vids to come. I'll try to get an idle vid up soon. The F1-R sounds nasty.

NITMARE

Established Member
thought lentech made pretty good AOD's...

They do. It feels really solid. It will just go faster with a C4 and a taller gear. The previous owner had it setup as a street/strip car so it's running an AOD with 3:08 gears...and in that trim went 9.86.

I'm going more or less full race with the car as I have 2 other street cars

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
They do. It feels really solid. It will just go faster with a C4 and a taller gear. The previous owner had it setup as a street/strip car so it's running an AOD with 3:08 gears...and in that trim went 9.86.

I'm going more or less full race with the car as I have 2 other street cars

Cool...

While you're at it, take off the bumper to a cobra bumper or GT bumper. My only suggestion as far as looks. ;-)

NITMARE

Established Member
Cool...

While you're at it, take off the bumper to a cobra bumper or GT bumper. My only suggestion as far as looks. ;-)

Plan on it...and you would have more suggestions if I posted a pic of the tail lights:nonono:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Plan on it...and you would have more suggestions if I posted a pic of the tail lights:nonono:

i suggest you post a pic of the tail lights:D

sweet car, I cant imagine what that power would feel like

Users who are viewing this thread