Picked up a new(to me) Daily

Rock20

Established Member
I was cross shopping 11/12 GT500's and 12 C63's. After driving all three
I picked up a low mileage 11 V Coupe. I initially tried to work with my local dealer to locate one but they kept sending me things outside my wish list with too many miles. Found this loaded Black Diamond Coupe with 7300 miles in Green Bay Wisconsin. Flew up with the wife and drove her home(to Va) 15 hours 900 miles. Needless to say the best road trip I've done yet!

I'm coming from an 06 GT Convertible so this is a pretty large jump in comfort and performance for me. I know the Coupes aren't everyone's cup of tea but hope you all all like it.

Image fail... Sorry about that.

Last edited:

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Great choice... Ive had my 2009 sedan for just about 3 years and it still gets the heart racing every time i drive it

Rock20

Established Member
Thanks all. So far that car is a ton of fun...Literally lol. I definitely feel the weight of the car but it's still extremely fast to me considering what I came from. I still have my GT for bad weather duty but so far I'm really enjoying it. Will likely only do Pulley and exhaust down the line as far as mods. Almost pulled the trigger on some black friday deals.

Rock20

Established Member
So jealous! I've been shopping for a new daily but the supercharger gas mileage kills it for me.

Yea gas Mileage is pretty bad. But thankfully I only work 20 minutes away so it's not too much of an issue for me. And I'm kind of splitting duty between my mustang and the V so I'm offsetting it a little bit. I've been debating getting rid of the GT and picking up a gas saver but we shall see.

Det_riot

Established Member
So jealous! I've been shopping for a new daily but the supercharger gas mileage kills it for me.

Yea gas Mileage is pretty bad. But thankfully I only work 20 minutes away so it's not too much of an issue for me. And I'm kind of splitting duty between my mustang and the V so I'm offsetting it a little bit. I've been debating getting rid of the GT and picking up a gas saver but we shall see.

Props to you man! My normal drive is 33miles round trip through stop n go, but I can put on up to 150+mi in a day, kills the bank account lol

Posted via Topify on Android

Users who are viewing this thread