Picked up a new ride

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Beautifully optioned! I went and test drove a new M4 a month back, while there I noticed an M2 in the showroom, almost like the look of it more than the M4! Beautiful car

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Awesome car.... My father bought one. He went in to buy an M4 and hated how big it felt. Got the M2 instead. Same color too.... they are lots of fun to drive. I’m a BMW guy at heart and when he got it, it really had me looking around for one to replace my Boss. But... I finally fought off the urge and am back on track saving for something down the line....
Enjoy! Fun car!!!!

cbj5259

Established Member
Awesome car.... My father bought one. He went in to buy an M4 and hated how big it felt. Got the M2 instead. Same color too.... they are lots of fun to drive. I’m a BMW guy at heart and when he got it, it really had me looking around for one to replace my Boss. But... I finally fought off the urge and am back on track saving for something down the line....
Enjoy! Fun car!!!!
I was actually looking at a certified pre-owned 2017 M3 prior to settling on the new M2. The M4 was just too big without the extra doors. I liked the fact that the M3 had 4 doors for the kids, but couldn't get past the sound. IMO it just sounded bad. The S55 engine is a great performer, but the exhaust note was terrible and the fake sound that was pumped into the cockpit made it worse. The N55 in the M2, while not completely a "true" M division engine, sounds so much better and my "butt" dyno could not differentiate any performance difference between the M2 and M3...at least with 0 to 75 pulls.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RLB01

Established Member
Had a BMW in what seems like now a previous life. Something about driving a BMW that makes you feel good, enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread