Picked up a new Focus RS

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Sweet ride! I was on the list for one, I got ants in my pants and picked up my SS as a daily instead... Love the color too!

Famine

Established Member
I would love to add this to my collection, but that would mean i would have to do without my truck which i cannot do. Nice pics

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have a VMP TVS on order, I'm shooting for 600+whp on pump gas for now.

Lucky for me we don't get snow in AZ so I have my cup 2 tires still on

Thanks buddy, it never gets old looking at them

Nice if you go E85 eventually you will probably be close to 700.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intervention302

Established Member
Awesome man...

I too have a 2017 Frozen White RS on order.

Ordered it July 1st and HOPING it made it onto the Boat that left Belgium yesterday. If so, only 6-8 weeks more lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice if you go E85 eventually you will probably be close to 700.
I have plans of doing E85, but that will be a over the summer mod. I'm currently debating on what clutch to do. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the Centerforce DYAD

Awesome man...

I too have a 2017 Frozen White RS on order.

Ordered it July 1st and HOPING it made it onto the Boat that left Belgium yesterday. If so, only 6-8 weeks more lol

Congrats. You picked the right color

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn messed up that posts.
But yeah BlksvtCobra01 I'm probably going E85 soon after and putting a centerforce DYAD clutch.

And Intervention302
You will the RS, it's a blast to drive and handles like it's on rails

Never_Enough
Yeah I'm happy I went with the Stealth gray, although part of me wishes I had bought a nitrous blue one.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Very nice I'd go with a McLeod twin disk but that's me. Both very nice cars and stable.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Schweet. I want another small, fun car for DD duties and just to haul the kids around when I'm not needing my truck or the wife's SUV. I'm so torn between this and a Subi after riding in my friends '16. No need for mods, just decent on gas, sporty and capable in inclement weather. Nice choice on color too.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Congrats on the new ride. Stealth Gray is an awesome color. After having 2013 and 2015 ST's I do want to get into an RS. Even though my avatar is Nitrous Blue I will probably go for the Stealth Gray or Frozen White. Enjoy the RS.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice I'd go with a McLeod twin disk but that's me. Both very nice cars and stable.

See I would gladly buy a RXT but it pisses me off they don't sell the clutch with a flywheel. I'm honestly even considering a spec stage 3+ clutch. I already have one in the car and it's easy to use, plus it's not 1300+ dollars.
Schweet. I want another small, fun car for DD duties and just to haul the kids around when I'm not needing my truck or the wife's SUV. I'm so torn between this and a Subi after riding in my friends '16. No need for mods, just decent on gas, sporty and capable in inclement weather. Nice choice on color too.
I checked out the STI but it really didn't do anything for me, plus I wanted a hatch back and I'm a Ford guy lol.
Congrats on the new ride. Stealth Gray is an awesome color. After having 2013 and 2015 ST's I do want to get into an RS. Even though my avatar is Nitrous Blue I will probably go for the Stealth Gray or Frozen White. Enjoy the RS.
Nitrous blue is a cool color and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a RS in the color. It all depends on finding the right deal. I bought mine at MSRP which wasn't easy.

Users who are viewing this thread