Picked up a new daily while L's under the knife

usaf_eagle

Established Member
While the L is down, i picked up a 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG.. 469hp/516tq.. car's pretty rediculous for a stock benz.. lots of fun.. here's a few pics..
CIMG1999.jpg

CIMG2001.jpg

CIMG2004.jpg

CIMG2005.jpg

Reason i posted is i want to see if someone can photochop the wheels to have em black with a silver/polished lip.. im kinda torn on what i want to do with them.. here's a good pic
CIMG2000.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Meh, its an ok car. But man, I want more pics of those beauty's! The red Civic and the Black one!!! :lol: Now that is something to look at!

usaf_eagle

Established Member
ah sheit... mods can you move this to pics and vids?

But the L is getting a stage III long block with a KB 2.6.. im also repainting the firewall, replumbing the nitrous, maybe upgrading fuel lines and what not too.. just dont have the time to work on it right now..

and yea.. the civic is awesome.. lmao.. thats my roomates.. the black one was an SVT Contour.. sold it last week.. talk about an upgrade huh?

Last edited:

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
ah sheit... mods can you move this to pics and vids?

But the L is getting a stage III long block with a KB 2.6.. im also repainting the firewall, replumbing the nitrous, maybe upgrading fuel lines and what not too.. just dont have the time to work on it right now..

and yea.. the civic is awesome.. lmao.. thats my roomates.. the black one was an SVT Contour.. sold it last week.. talk about an upgrade huh?

Once you get all the mods on your L done, wanna trade Lightnings!

Sounds like a BAD-A truck! :rockon:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Once you get all the mods on your L done, wanna trade Lightnings!

Sounds like a BAD-A truck! :rockon:
Agreed, but umm... if I were you, I would first worry about getting an SUV or 4 door car (in case you dont have one already). You know what I mean :banana::lol1:

yellowbra

Established Member
wow so let me get this straight. Your lightning is getting a built motor with a 2.6KB and you picked up this beauty "in the mean time, while the L is under the knife"? So you got this just in a wim because your lightning was getting worked on? Are you looking for a son?

Mark

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Damn, it must pay to be in the Air Force. I've always loved E55s :rockon:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
You will probably drive that more than the Lightning even when the L is done.

Nice purchase.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
i hate u

hah j/k deff want one for my next car. congrats!

nothing like being able to go out dinner with friends in style and then go racing and beat alot

usaf_eagle

Established Member
Haha.. it wasnt necessarily a whim.. i have been looking for the right E55 for a few months now.. found this one in Memphis for $31,500.. 2005, 47,000 miles, heated/cooled/massage seats, nav ready (just had to buy the drive), and a few other options.. couldnt pass up the deal..
Here's a pic of the Lightning..
beach2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread