Picked up a 14k mile Gem! (Terminator)

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Well after the 4 previous 03's I had I took a break/started a family. Well I am finally back where I felt comfy enough to drop the coin on another so after 3 months of searching for the right car I found this beauty in the San Antonio, TX area. Car had 13,983 miles on her when I went to pick her up. Not a single bug/rock chip on the bumper or hood, barely any creases in the drivers bolster, and craziest of all it still smells like it rolled off the showroom inside. Car originated in NY back in 04' then made its way to VA, and then to TX around 2011. Had upper/lower, and Kenny Brown full Matrix Suspension system installed at Kenny Brown Performance. Needless to say car runs great and needed a wash after getting her home to keep the bugs off. Luckily I had some free labor to help as seen in the pics.

I just can't believe there are still cars this clean out there with these miles, how can people not drive these with how enjoyable they are lol If you are on the hunt for one this clean, be patient they are apparently hiding in peoples garage's!

IMG_4327.gif

IMG_4319.jpg

IMG_4322.gif

IMG_4323.jpg

Next to wife's 15' Explorer Sport with Livernois Motorsports tune and goodies ;)
IMG_4330.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Love how the kid is cleaning the wheels / draging the shammy on the ground, that eventually will be used for drying the paint...

He needs to be fired / be replaced...

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Good find! Especially with only 14k. Does it have an aftermarket exhaust? I think Ive seen it around town.

Yea its basically a full bolt on car, full Bassani X / Catback. Sounds sweet, car is actually now located in the Cypress, TX area :)

Love how the kid is cleaning the wheels / draging the shammy on the ground, that eventually will be used for drying the paint...

He needs to be fired / be replaced...

LOL love it. I actually did stop him from dropping it a few times. He's 18 months now, by the time he's 3 he'll be a Meguiars spokes person guru.

flyfaster1

Established Member
Nice ride, welcome back in the seat.. I cant decide what i like best, the car or your kiddo wearing some Aggie gear and helping clean the ride!

Gig'em,
Ryan

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice find OP, and definitely a clean terminator. I'm sure you and your son will enjoy it for years to come.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Good to see you sharing the experience with your child. Congrats

He's so awesome, always wanting to help dad out!

Not a vert guy, but damn that car is clean. Nice pickup, OP!
Thanks I wasn't either till I bought my first one!

The pics with your son are frame worthy! Congrats.
Thanks you he's always taking some crazy cool pictures, I have actually considered getting a large print of the one wiping the hood.
very nice ride !
Thanks man I'm glad to be back in the seat!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Thanks I wasn't either till I bought my first one!

I agree, love my vert! Yeah, it sucks that it feels more cramped and dark on the inside with the top up, but putting the top down and hearing that blower and exhaust in the open air more than makes up for it.

01FormulaTA

Established Member
CongrTs on the purchase!...that's my old car...I flew to Virginia and drove it back to Houston....the previous owner from Virgina is also a forum member, I believe his name is 'Crowe'...nice to see she is still in perfect condition!
Take care of her!
image.jpg1.jpg
image.jpg3.jpg

image.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
It's too close to the explorer, I see dings and scratches. Kids get out and bam, then they drag their backpacks or whatever down the side of the car while run into the house.

Users who are viewing this thread