Picked up #1418 Magnetic w/Track Pack yesterday!

03Predator

Established Member
I wasn't sure about the white pinstripes either, but I think they look better in person.

Weather is horrible here so I haven't had a chance to take a lot of pictures. I did manage to get one the other week on a rare nice day.

FullSizeRender.jpg
Love the black but the white pinstripes, I could do without.

SVT Wylde

The Accountant
Established Member
Beautiful car!!!! I was reading a review in Car and Driver and they said the engine has more vibration than regular V-8 engines. Is it very noticeable or annoying?

03Predator

Established Member
To be honest I'm so thrilled with the car I probably wouldn't notice any vibration. And I'm coming from an '04 Cobra so the difference and driveability is night and day.

liter of cola

Established Member
You mind me asking if you paid an adm? It seams all the track pack cars are being sold for astonishingly ridiculous prices like 78k. Im trying to find a good dealer who can calm their bs down.

Last edited:

03Predator

Established Member
I know what you mean. Unfortunately, my impatience got the better of me and I did pay a mark up. Oh well, it's just money and to be honest, I'm loving this car and haven't regretted my decision once...since getting the car. Before it arrived, you better believe I was regretting it. LOL

You mind me asking if you paid an adm? It seams all the track pack cars are being sold for astonishingly ridiculous prices like 78k. Im trying to find a good dealer who can calm their bs down.

liter of cola

Established Member
Put it on, it aint a gt350 without it!!! Lol

Anyone know what ford is charging for a replacement front spoiler im guessing those will get scraped up pretty quick.

Last edited:

03Predator

Established Member
I vaguely recall someone saying the splitter was in the $4-500 range. Regarding my splitter, I'll put it on soon. Just haven't had a chance, mostly.

Put it on, it aint a gt350 without it!!! Lol

Anyone know what ford is charging for a replacement front spoiler im guessing those will get scraped up pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread