Picked up #1418 Magnetic w/Track Pack yesterday!

03Predator

Established Member
I'll try to take some more pictures if anyone's interested once I get it cleaned up. Had to drive it 350 miles home and it was mostly in the dark. :( Impressions so far are... I LOVE this car. It's light years ahead of my 04 Cobra. I mean...wow. The suspension is amazing, the steering so direct, and the exhaust note is intoxicating. And I'm one of those who HATED the sound when the R was unveiled earlier this year. Funny how things change. :D I miss the all the goodies that the Tech Pack offers but I know I would have been disappointed in the sound system anyway. I'll just upgrade that once I figure out what options are out there.

I used to think my Mystichrome was an attention-getter. This thing...people were driving by taking video and pictures. It's almost kind of uncomfortable. But the sheer joy of driving it makes everything around you unimportant. So glad I decided on this car and not some used exotic (which was what I was shooting for at one point) that most likely would have given me more trouble than it was worth after awhile.

A few crappy pics from the dealership when we picked it up.

IMG_0412.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG
IMG_0411.JPG

Snoopy49

Established Member
That must be the limited "Christian" edition, going by the rearend striping.

Nice car and have fun driving it.

Saleen_1977

Established Member
nice car. I ordered mine same color and stripes and added the black roof. Did you get the car cover?

03Predator

Established Member
That must be the limited "Christian" edition, going by the rearend striping.

Nice car and have fun driving it.

Thanks. Ha! I didn't even notice the appearance of the license plate holes until you pointed it out.

Heritage Ford? Did they hit you with a high ADM?

Not as high as some. Yes, I paid an ADM but I wanted the car before next year and it was fairly close. After searching high and low in CA the last couple months and being told nonsense like 20-50k over, I was...not thrilled with 10k over but it was better than the alternative. The grossest part of it was every time I talked to the dealer about the numbers or mentioned the ADM they didn't seem to want to discuss it. I don't know...just made it seem really shady. I know I'll probably regret paying it. But NOT for a very long time. :D Love this car!

nice car. I ordered mine same color and stripes and added the black roof. Did you get the car cover?

Cool! No, I skipped on the cover. It's going to be garaged. I never covered my 04 either and managed to keep in in great condition. I figure I'll use that money on stereo upgrades instead.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Congrats... I have a Red/black TP on order, but every time I see the MG/B combo I begin to rethink it.... Looks great! As it breaks in please tell us more about it.

03Predator

Established Member
Congrats... I have a Red/black TP on order, but every time I see the MG/B combo I begin to rethink it.... Looks great! As it breaks in please tell us more about it.

My original order was for RR with black roof. I don't think you can go wrong with ANY color. I think it would look great in pink. LOL

Beautiful car.

Thank you, sir. :)

Users who are viewing this thread