Picked this up last night!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
2013 GT 5.0(like you guys didnt know that lol) i chose auto. I love it!

already got my shorty antenna and smoked reflectors on it. lol

Love the recaro seats! so comfortable! i wish i had these in my mach all the years i owned it.

I test drove the car. it had NO front plate. i come back after they detail it. and it has the front plate DRILLED in the front bumper. So they are going to have my holes fixed while they give me a loaner. no big deal i guess. PLUS he is going to give me the rubber all weather floor mats and all weather trunk mat as well for the trouble. with a lifetime warranty on the paint just in case the bumper ever messes up.

ABF459F5-20A0-47B1-9046-51FA76C3E099-26713-000009215BC9D006.jpg

85C0BF41-AF19-4527-B57C-1FA753103C20-26713-000009215ECE153E.jpg

30F60995-7331-4657-8856-2DDB82F88D4C-26713-000009215E3199D3.jpg

Muzner

Established Member
Nice car! Congrats, I hope you enjoy it! I've always had trouble with the dealers putting a sticker on when I tell them specifically not to do it. At least they are willing to fix it for you.

BlackMamba3

Established Member
If I was in your shoes, somebody's face would of met the pavement if a front plate was installed. I hate when dealerships do shit without asking. So unprofessional.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Nice car! Congrats, I hope you enjoy it! I've always had trouble with the dealers putting a sticker on when I tell them specifically not to do it. At least they are willing to fix it for you.
yeah i hate front plates lol. Thanks a lot! i have already been loving it!

If I was in your shoes, somebody's face would of met the pavement if a front plate was installed. I hate when dealerships do shit without asking. So unprofessional.

i was pretty pissed! but i get free floor mats, trunk mat(200$ value), and lifetime warranty on the front bumper. so not too bad at all.

CharlieR

Established Member
Isn't a front plate required in TX?
Anyway, very nice. Wish recaro seats were options in 11. I so would have them.

slidai

Established Member
When I ordered mine, I told the guy no stickers or license plate. I must have told him about 50 times over the phone and in text messages. When it arrive I too him again and met the guy doing the PDI and I said so help you god if you install anything on this car. Don't even remove the inside plastic, and they didn't :) if I was you, I would be demanding a new bumper.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Congrats. Good to see you got it.

Now go enjoy it.
Thanks man! I have been working ALLLL day.. barely had enough time to do the reflector tint and antenna today lol. im still at work. and work tomrrow half a day again.

Nice! Now tune it, will be a complete different car.
Yeah i bet! should i tune it through the ford parts or whatever? so it doesnt void the warranty or anything.

When I ordered mine, I told the guy no stickers or license plate. I must have told him about 50 times over the phone and in text messages. When it arrive I too him again and met the guy doing the PDI and I said so help you god if you install anything on this car. Don't even remove the inside plastic, and they didn't :) if I was you, I would be demanding a new bumper.

LOL yeah the salesman knew i didnt want it. but when the make ready place got it. guess they did it out of habit.

they are giving me a lifetime warranty on the bumper when they fill it. so no biggie. plus i get free floor mats and stuff. im happy enough lol.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Nice man... I looked at a white one just like that.
Where did you get the antenna from?

snkchmr 1

I think the reason is that a car has to be inspected before it can be sold & if its after 5 or on the weekend it will hold up the sale.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Thanks!
Nice man... I looked at a white one just like that.
Where did you get the antenna from?
Thanks man! Stangmods.com. i get 90% of my stuff from there! awesome service. fast too.
Congratulations, OP! Very nice car! You're going to love it...
Thanks a lot. i love it already!

I think the reason is that a car has to be inspected before it can be sold & if its after 5 or on the weekend it will hold up the sale.
yeah i got it around 8pm lol.

Users who are viewing this thread