Picked her up today! WOW!

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Yep, so I went and picked her up today. 11 miles on the clock when I drove her out of the lot.

Have about 250 miles on her now. Amazing. I absolutely love it, and honestly, I no longer miss my 04 lol.

Ok, onto the semi good stuff. I told the dealer not to detail her and to not touch any of the plastics. They even left all my manuals in the plastic packaging lol. Great dealer to deal with. Anyway, so they just rinsed her off.

Here are some pics while at the dealer today:

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

Here are a few shots at my buddy's place next to his custom painted and modded TBSS.

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

And finally, a small video of a little revving, but nothing too much.

th_MVI_0078.jpg

I'll get her cleaned up and some better pics, and I also have more video, a little drive by.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks and sounds great! Congrats!

Jroc

Established Member
Nice!!!

Are the factory Recaro's fully manual? If so then I think that is an awesome weight savings mod. I wonder how much they weigh compared to the regular seats which I would assume are power seats?

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys!! Love this thing.

Nice!!!

Are the factory Recaro's fully manual? If so then I think that is an awesome weight savings mod. I wonder how much they weigh compared to the regular seats which I would assume are power seats?

Yep fully manual. And yes base seats are 6 way power I believe. Not sure how much weight difference it is.

Absolutely love the Recaros though. They are actually very comfortable in my opinion.

Jroc

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys!! Love this thing.

Yep fully manual. And yes base seats are 6 way power I believe. Not sure how much weight difference it is.

Absolutely love the Recaros though. They are actually very comfortable in my opinion.

Hell yeah. Recaro's are the shit. At least all the ones I've sat in are.

finsrin

Established Member
Good for you. What a thrill. Many more of us here waiting for our 2013 GT500 delivery day. Saw 2011 and 2012 at car show today. Which builds up my anticipation and frustration of waiting. They are awesome even with zero options.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Congrats, my last two stangs were black and I swore not another one due to the maintenance. I wouldn't let my kona blue go but its not much better with the dust and water spots, the next one will be grey/silver. I can go a month without washing my dark grey truck and it still looks good. Those recaros look awesome, if I had ordered mine that would have been the only option.

finsrin

Established Member
Congrats, my last two stangs were black and I swore not another one due to the maintenance. I wouldn't let my kona blue go but its not much better with the dust and water spots, the next one will be grey/silver. I can go a month without washing my dark grey truck and it still looks good. Those recaros look awesome, if I had ordered mine that would have been the only option.

Have my first and intended to be last black car now. 1959 Cadillac. A lotta sq ft of black to tend to......

Users who are viewing this thread