Pick your poison!

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
I want to hear some favorite alchoholic drinks from everyone. I want recipes, embarassing stories, whatever makes your particular favorite drink your favorite.

Right now I'm on my second VERY strong rum & coke and I'm feeling no pain. I mixed the first with cherry coke and tattoo black. The second was cherry coke and captain's silver. Both were quite heavy on the rum with enough coke to add color and give a mild cherry flavor.

For me it has to be Tattoo Black & cherry coke. The strength depends on events worth celebrating and whether I'm getting home under my own power. Tonight I found out some good news tonight and I'm home for the evening safe and sound so they're strooooooooong.

Be safe and drink responsibly. I hate to hear about people getting hurt or killed because of alchohol. If you marry a waitress that counts as comedy.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
just chillin to 311 and sippin' evan williams and coke. nothin' major...

tvguy

Natural Light in a can here..........I like my beer like my women: Cheap and NASTY
pacotaco

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
pacotaco said:
Natural Light in a can here..........I like my beer like my women: Cheap and NASTY
pacotaco

Yeah I prefer my women like I like my shoes. Tied up and in the closet.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I prefer my women like doors, open and close all the times :pepper:

Tequila El Jimador that shi* is strong but :xpl: I had it with Coke (as in coca cola) and I couldnt drink a coke without wanting to puke.

Last edited:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
Tequila El Jimador that shi* is stong but :xpl: I had it with Coke (as in coca cola) and I couldnt drink a coke without wanting to puke.
I hear ya, everytime I drink Mt. Dew, I swear it's got Vodka in it. :(

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I call it a ninja turtle. We ran out of beer one time so mixed a bunch of shit together (probably not the brightest idea) and it ended up bright green. I was already wasted and didnt know what to call it....so i named it the ninja turtle.

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
Vodka and some kins of juice...a very mixable one to start with...If I had to pick a favorite, ruby red grapefruit is a really tasteful one.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
I hear ya, everytime I drink Mt. Dew, I swear it's got Vodka in it. :(

I can relate to that. With Pepsi, it's Southern Comfort (I posted a lot during that episode) and with Coke, it's Jack. Both I puked on, both I still enjoy.

I want to get drunk again :(

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Coors last night, Corona on the beach later today. Tequila and 151 gets me into trouble, so I'm trying to stick with beer and rum/coke.

Users who are viewing this thread