pic request: rear wheel from the top down standing over rear fender

Storm728

Established Member
just need a reference point for what a correctly toe aligned cobra rear wheel looks like so i can get it close before i drive to alignment. thanks

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
You could always take something flat like a board and hold it against the side of the tire and measure in front of and behind the tire and adjust until you get the same measurements. Thrust angle might still be off but you could probably eyeball it when you stand back and sight down the side of the car or set up some string down the side of the car. Look up home alignments.

BMR Tech

Just eyeball it.

You will be fine if you are just cruising it up to the shop for alignment.

If you are worried, do as Sublime said and simply measure the front of the tires, and the back of the tires, and get it close / same.

a3.jpg

Storm728

Established Member
Just eyeball it.

You will be fine if you are just cruising it up to the shop for alignment.

If you are worried, do as Sublime said and simply measure the front of the tires, and the back of the tires, and get it close / same.

a3.jpg

You could always take something flat like a board and hold it against the side of the tire and measure in front of and behind the tire and adjust until you get the same measurements. Thrust angle might still be off but you could probably eyeball it when you stand back and sight down the side of the car or set up some string down the side of the car. Look up home alignments.

thanks, adjusted the tie rods to maximum toe out because they were toed in after i curbed it. new spindles and tie rods now they are over toed out which says the correct adjustment is somewhere in between :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread