Pic Request: Black Chrome bumper inserts on Redfire

4601S/C

Established Member
As the title suggests I'm looking for some more pictures of Black Chrome bumper inserts; Particularly on Redfire Cobra's. I've found a few decent pics online, but most (if not all) are taken at on non-Redfire Cobra's, and some at poor angles. I'm also considering black outline inserts, but I've seen some good pictures of those on Redfire.

These are the ones I'm wanting to put on:

For anyone curious about Redfire with outlines

These are my other option, but I'm not sure the price is justified yet:

Riored95

Established Member
I think that wld look really good! I have never seen the black chrome ones. I bet they wld look good on dsg! Hmm

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Here they are on Torch Red. They look more or less like chrome depending on lighting. I do like them better as from a side angle they look a polished black. Don't have good shots of this but hope this helps.

DSC07291.jpg

DSC07228-1.jpg

DSC07229-1.jpg

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
^Glad to see my buddy Kevin's cobra went to good hands. Tons of great times with that car enjoy it dude.

OP,I just put a set on my silver 04. Very happy with them.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
^Glad to see my buddy Kevin's cobra went to good hands. Tons of great times with that car enjoy it dude.

OP,I just put a set on my silver 04. Very happy with them.

I appreciate it man. He was a great guy and it was an awesome sale. The drives too and from Long Island from Jersey was not fun, but was worth it in the end. Love the car and have had no problems knock on wood, been doing minor upgrades and mainly correcting the paint which needed a detail badly.

4601S/C

Established Member
American Muscle Black Chrome Bumper Inserts

UPDATE: Pics taken

Before Install, freshly unwrapped. Thy did not come with a protective film over the letters. Instead they were seperated by protective paper sheets and stacked in an envelope. I was worried they might be bent during shipping, but these letters are thick! The adhesive is 3M and once it sticks extremely well. Be SURE that you place the letters correctly, and take your time. It's an easy install that can be ruined with hasty placement. As you may notice in the following pictures the "C" is off (placed too high). It was the only letter I didn't test fit, and only one I screwed up. Another thing you will noticed when get them is that they do not completely fill the embossing. There will be a small gap in every letter in the bumper at the top & bottom. It's not bad, and it doesn't really hurt the look. Overall I'm very happy with the results, but I may reapply the "C" at some point, as it annoys me knowing it's so far off.
img3329nv.jpg

Picture in direct sunlight:

img3346e.jpg

Bumper in shade:

img3351d.jpg

Car in 'shade':

img3349dk.jpg

Close up:

img3352kk.jpg

Failing light:

img3365e.jpg

Night: