Established Member
03/04

arch_angel.jpg

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
CobraRVents.gif
CobraRHood-1.gif

Not the best, but it shows you the vents and how it looks on an 01 w/ the stock bumper. Thats an HO Fibertrends hood with the vents cut out and screens added. All that was done by HO Fibertrends.

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
That looks so good! I want that blk hood on my 01 MG Cobra ahhh! Lol
notch, are there more photos of that car?

Last edited:

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
yes post as many as u like! looking good buddy ;) ill be eagarly awaiting those photos.

Last edited:

Keith Stone

Banned
CobraRVents.gif
CobraRHood-1.gif

Not the best, but it shows you the vents and how it looks on an 01 w/ the stock bumper. Thats an HO Fibertrends hood with the vents cut out and screens added. All that was done by HO Fibertrends.

Oh I like that. I've been wanting to do SOMETHING with my vents because they look so.......fake! I was thinking of just some black vinyl strips to make it look functional at least.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
I dont have pics of mine before I traded it for a Termi hood and got a stack of cash on top but it looked good even in the white Gel coat on my Silver 01'.

I have to say to date, its the best hood I have ever put on my car as far as fitment and quality go. Far better than the OEM GT hood or Terminator hood.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
That looks so good! I want that blk hood on my 01 MG Cobra ahhh! Lol
notch, are there more photos of that car?

Yes I have more pics. Not many with the R hood though. Those are the most up close I have of it. I actually took them for HO Fibertrends because they don't have many R hood pics. Their hood is top quality and I'd recommend them to anyone. They are as good as Cervinis and cheaper.

Oh I like that. I've been wanting to do SOMETHING with my vents because they look so.......fake! I was thinking of just some black vinyl strips to make it look functional at least.

I like having them functional. The heat pours out when the car is sitting at a light or parked while running. It has to be doing something to keep the engine bay cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread