Pic Request: 03/04 Cobra Engine Shots

bubbrubb

enginebay5.jpg

enginebay.jpg

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
If you want low-cost and easy, relocate the EGR sensors on the driver's side of the blower and remove the big ugly bracket. Really opens up the view to the blower and will only cost you a little wire, vacuum hose and time.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
If you want low-cost and easy, relocate the EGR sensors on the driver's side of the blower and remove the big ugly bracket. Really opens up the view to the blower and will only cost you a little wire, vacuum hose and time.

I've considered doing that, I seen some pictures without it and i agree that it looks a lot better.

Sure does,plus it`s pretty easy.You`ll have to turn it off in the tune.
038-1.jpg

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Did a couple of simple things that were cost effective and simple and also a little subtle. Painted the coil covers and the front of the pullies and idlers, Also painted the radiator cover as well as the battery top. I also painted the strut tower covers and the little svt emblem on the Eaton.

IMG_9802-Edit.jpg

STA70931.jpg

Last edited:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Did a couple of simple things that were cost effective and simple and also a little subtle. Painted the coil covers and the front of the pullies and idlers, Also painted the radiator cover as well as the battery top. I also painted the strut tower covers and the little svt emblem on the Eaton.

IMG_9802-Edit.jpg

STA70931.jpg

I was thinking about painting the lettering on the supercharger like that as well. Since my car was black, I was either going with black or red havent decided. I went with the redfire pulleys since my car is a 10th anniv. I didn't think about painting my coil covers though, what paint did you use?
Was it a PITA?

Users who are viewing this thread